I have seen a ghost two days back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
:evil::evil::evil::evil: I have seen a ghost or better to say dark shadows two days before. Before seeing that I was not afraid to go to toilet which is across the verendah at 12:00 clock but now I am feeling scary to come out of the house or even go to the verendah at 7:00 in the evening. It happened when I was coming after buying a UncleChips. Lights were there during going but went black when I was coming. When I reached the gate I saw a black shadow at the opposite of the gate which was a wall. The shadow moved ib the wall. I was so frightened that I even lost my control and ran like anything. Now a try of fear has haunted my heart. I am really finding even the sound of a dog scary at night. Previously I didn't believed in shadows and ghosts but believe it now.:sad::sad::sad:

Rahim

Married!
COmeon yaar. You are funkyhip hop dude :D Ghosts are just figments of imagination. Uncle chips khao aur relax ho jao :))
You can expect some witty posts here.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Once ghost haunted me too. Then my grandmother took me to some local 'Baba' and he did something weerd on me. He used to give me lashes with some sacred broom. This went on for around 13 days. Then on 14th day, he poked my leg with some 'daatu'(metal) and suddenly I had some weird feeling through my body. The mark of that poking is still there! But after that day, I never saw any lone shadows.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
There r lots of things more frightening in real life than ghosts. For eg. travel by mumbai's local trains, pakistani terrorists, the job recession, not to mention global warming, tsunamis, earthquakes, plane crashes, the corrupt indian government, frauds like raju ramalingam, etc. So my friend grow up and learn to face reality. Those ghosts r nothing compared to these haunts.

OP
Disc_Junkie

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Hey leave that old issue of Bidaai and don't comment anymore on that I have forgotten it. Please don't bring any more memories of that in my mind again. Now leave everything and treat me as a person like you are. OK!!!!:-|:-|

And yes VictorRambo, you are right. My father told that this is only cure for this and I am going to a brahmin tomorrow. Thanks for the replies.:razz::razz:

red_devil

Back!
:evil::evil::evil::evil: I have seen a ghost or better to say dark shadows two days before. Before seeing that I was not afraid to go to toilet which is across the verendah at 12:00 clock but now I am feeling scary to come out of the house or even go to the verendah at 7:00 in the evening. It happened when I was coming after buying a UncleChips. Lights were there during going but went black when I was coming. When I reached the gate I saw a black shadow at the opposite of the gate which was a wall. The shadow moved ib the wall. I was so frightened that I even lost my control and ran like anything. Now a try of fear has haunted my heart. I am really finding even the sound of a dog scary at night. Previously I didn't believed in shadows and ghosts but believe it now.:sad::sad::sad:

WHAT?? GHOSTS ??? i'm $hit scared now...i fear visiting the ThinkDigit Forum...kya karoon ?? kahan jaaoon ??/

ok seriously..what ?? GHOSTS??? duh !! the shadow you saw could well have been of your parents or someone else moving about !! be a man !!

i thought BIDAAI was insane...now after seeing this thread...i change my opinion !

d1g1t

Stupid Member
Me Too! I bet its the government trying to stalk us!

and plz waitz while I googlez unshaped shadows

mrintech

Technomancer
*www.kreativekorp.com/miscpages/omgwtfbbq/roflcopter.gif

*www.actioncorp.net/uploads/post-49-1197489448.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom