i got geforce fx 5700 le (hows the performance??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaditya

Journeyman
hey people,

my xfx 5600 cracked down ,when we had a short circuit in our apt last night.......................today i got a brand new fx 5700 le(128 mb), could anyone tell me hows the performance compared to 9600??

anyone playin "hitman3"..........plz tell me how the game runs in yr pc.............coz it was jerky in 5600,and its still slow in 5700 !!!!!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Forget everything....a big mistake has already been done. Even 5700 Ultra cannot beat 9600 pro. Forget fx 5700Le..
Please you should have taken the untra version. I suggest now overclocking is the only solution...
Stay away from le ( Light Edition ) versions...GOd bless

Sourabh

Laptoping
as i always said,

ATi radeon 9600 PRo is always the best choice for budget concious gamers or those who want good performance without a big hole in their pocket

as for the manufacturers for 9600 pro all give superior performance but in the last digit review of graphic cards Gigabyte 9600 PRo was the best card in the MidLevel Budget

now the only solution is try giving ur card to the dealer again

since u have bot the card i suggest give him the xtra bucks n get a gigabyte 9600PRo

i presume,
xfx5700LE 256 mb = 6500 rs
9600Pro = 8000 rs

so pay him the xtra 1500 rs and get a 9600 Pro if he agress

or else happy overclockin !!!

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
i got a gigabyte 9600pro this week.its really good.go for it as sourabh said if the dealer is willing for an exchange......
HITMAN3?not my type pal......

OP
B

beaditya

Journeyman
thnx guys..................ok, so guess i sucked at selectin cards

but the thing is the dealer gave me this card in exchange for my old card and a 1300 extra.......................i dont think he is gonna exchange it again..................but this is a 128 mb card,i got the fx 5600 for 6000 three months earlier.

my dealer offered me 9600 at 100 extra and fx 5700 le at 1300
extra. i had to make a choice immediately

so is my card now worth the 6000 i spent 3 months back + the 1300 wnat i spent now??
hey can anyone tell me how much this card actually costs(128 mb geforce 5700 le) its made by zebronics........................(plz key in the exact price..............no guesses plz....u r gonna break my heart)

PLZ NOTE : my previous card went to hell b'coz of a short circuit at my place..............normally that wud get the warranty "void" in such cases.thats why i was in a worry that my dealer would know that if he checks it................and i got a new card and came back

OP
B

beaditya

Journeyman
typo error

hey there is a typo mistake in the post above

my dealer offered me 9600 at 1000 extra and fx 5700 le at 1300
extra........................it was not "100" extra

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
May be slightly only if you overclock but considering you overclock both the cards then theres really not much of a performace difference that one can count and see.... Really even i have Geforce FX 5700 Ultra .And i still can't get it better than ATI Radeon 9600 so definatly getting Nvida 6600 Gt now...

Sourabh

Laptoping
so the 5700LE has cost u 6000+1300 rs in total to u

u have been priced a lil high for it

a new 5700LE 256 MB version costs 6400 rs so mebbe the 128 mb version wod have been a lil more cheaper

and yes u dun have to make a post again indicating a mistake in ur last post. You can edit ur post by going to the post u wanna edit and clicking the edit button on tht post at the upper left hand corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom