I found a CALER ID CAPABLE MODEM it worked too but ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijaythefool

In the zone
i recently came across a caller id capable external modem from dlink
the model is DFM 562 e ++ , it worked fine in blore , i ve not yet purchased, cos iam not sure abt the BSNL telphone exchange, the shopkeepr said it works only with exchanges with EBX .. wht is it and is it only in blore or all over india ?
can i purchace it ?

here is the lik to the modem
*www.dlink.co.in/dlink/Products/Modem/dfm562e++.htm

i ve been searching for a caller id capable modem for a long time, hope this one works every placxe in india .

Thanks in advance

Biplav

In the zone
dude u need caller line from the telephone line.
i have an ordianry dlink modem(4 yrs back) and i used to use the softawre that came with it.
but since bsnl exchange here didnt provide caller id, i was not
able to have it.
now i made a request letter.
and i have it

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
biplav said:
dude u need caller line from the telephone line.
i have an ordianry dlink modem(4 yrs back) and i used to use the softawre that came with it.
but since bsnl exchange here didnt provide caller id, i was not
able to have it.
now i made a request letter.
and i have it
thx buddy , but where do u live , i have the facility enabled on my telephone line, iam eager to know where are u from .
Which modem are u using is that te same i mentioned above ?

bharat_r said:
since u live at banglore check out BSNL's Banglore site:*www.bangaloretelecom.com

i need to use this in kerala , would this work ? as i mentioned i alread have a caller id facility on my land line

Biplav

In the zone
hmm. me from bhubaneswar. no . mine is a plain old dlink 56KBps modem. no idea on watsoever other details. as i have lost the packing

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
biplav said:
hmm. me from bhubaneswar. no . mine is a plain old dlink 56KBps modem. no idea on watsoever other details. as i have lost the packing
Is that an internal modem ? if its an internal mdoem can u some how get the information of the model !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom