I formatted my Nokia 6670 :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
I recently bought anew Nokia 6670 and by mistake formatted the MMc Card within. Well to my utter disbelief, many softwares which came preloded wid it were gone. Whereas, I was just formatting it to delete pics & videos which I shot!
So now I wanna know where can I get all those S/W back from. They rn't included even on the CD.
I dunno what are these Nokia people buying at. Why don't they make these S/W firmwares or something like that. Even the ringtones which come with Nokia can be deleted.
The S/W which came preloaded were Print@Kodak, a super-cool browser whose even name I cudn't memorize, some other stuff, etc. Probably anyone who owns a 6670 knows the whole list!
Puhhleeeeeeeeeaze, help me as soon as possible. I'm in disrepair!
Waiting anxiously for ur replies!

OP
a_to_z123

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
Thanx!

Thanx Prathap! You r a life-saver.
But still I cudn't find the WWW browser which was also there, but it isn't featured on the website! :?:
If u own a 6670, then u can understand what I mean!
BTW thx a lot for ur help! :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well now since u cant recover the data lost from the MMC card itself the best way to get these softwares would be to Browse to yahoo groups and download the softwares and apps for ur cell phone via some good groups....For this u'll just need have a valid yahoo id and then sign up to one of these groups and start downloading the Softawares,Games and Ringtones :wink:
Since u have a 6670 i already gave a search for some appropriate groups now u just have to select one of them and sign up.....After the sign Up u can view the Files options which will be at the Top Left corner
*groups.yahoo.com/search?query=nokia+6670

Good luck buddy and oh yea next time do remeber to back up all data on ur MMC Via PC Suite before formatting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom