Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

manmay

Journeyman
that's gr8.
try converting a .vob file using this.
well i prefer auto gordian knot for converting vobs to xvids. (dont know y.)

c the results.
happy converting....lol

slugger

Banned
r there any freewares available dat allow u 2 check out @ wat seetings a particular *.rmvb file has been encoded.

aakash

Broken In
too good manmay. Keep it up! I didnt use RMVB before, but reading this, changed my mind. Its goooooooood.

Kniwor

Learner
bizzare_blue said:
Is it possible to convert original DVD's to rmvb using this tool? n for that matter legal too?

well i know it's legal if u own it... duno about if u can

well i asked people about rmvb sometime back because i came across some good files, but nobody responded...... infact i asked 2-3 times.....

good, and thanks...

OP
M

manmay

Journeyman
yes surely u can easy real media tools has the capability to convert dvds to rmvb ....
but as i mentioned before....for dvds AGK is the best.converting tool...

jay4u

In the zone
Keith Sebastian said:
Maverick340 said:
CAn you use Virtual Dub TO encode it into RMVB??
IF so please give the link to the codec(if its free)

No, you need Real's Helix Producer a.k.a. Real Producer.

-Keith

google and you will find a free mpg/avi to rmvb converter called easy real producer or something..... which according to me is better than real producer....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have seen just a single movie which was or .rmvb compression and Man I am definetly amazed with the Quality reproduced.The size was a mere 352MB which was quite good compared to the Quality loss.Is this codec available for free and can movies be converted using this codec via Virtual Dub?

OP
M

manmay

Journeyman
no virtual dub or the mod version will not recognise rmvb.....pl jus go thru this thread in its entirety....that will solve your doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom