I Did A Terrible Act - U Decide Its Bad Or Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

techani

Journeyman
Today morning at around 11am I was riding a bike. I was on a quite a busy road with bicycles, rickshaws, and other slow moving vehicles alongside other fast moving vehicles. I was riding at around 35-40km/hr.

Suddenly a Yamaha Enticer zoomed passed me while I was riding a Hero Honda Splendor! Will u like it if someone goes by you in that way? I did not like it at all. So I picked up my bike`s a bit. Then I saw stopping to talk to a taxi driver. But that not a usual stop and he braked quite hard and came to a sudden halt.

I again reduced my speed and went on in a normal speed.
*techani.com/wp-includes/js/tinymce/themes/advanced/images/spacer.gif
Again after around 2 min. He passed by me. And this time he really angered me. Because there was a taxi coming from the opposite direction, and he was so close to me and the taxi. If he hadn`t had a perfect move, either he would have hit me or the taxi.

As soon as he overtook me, he saw there was a taxi parked beside the road and he was headed straight at it!

He braked hard, but it was too late. He swung on the road. Just like a raft floats on a river.He hit the taxi and a woman who was just beside the taxi!

She screamed aloud, though she was not that hurt. And people from the surrounding came in the scene quickly and surrounded the biker.

In the mean while I had stopped on the middle of the road seeing him swing in that way and fearing that he may fall right infront of me and me going over me!

Suddenly I dont know what happened to me I started shouting at the crowd that the biker should not be spared and beat him. They all stared at me. Then another bike in which a father his daughter was riding came and stopped beside me and he also joined with me that the culprit should not be spared!

This angered the crowd even more and they started slapping him right and left. he got around 8-12 slaps. I returned home after that trembling, yes I was trembling and thinking of only one thing.

Did I do the right thing by shouting in that way being a driver and a rider myself? Someday this might happen to me also.

But again I thought that I did a good thing coz this incident will teach him a lessen and he will not ride in that break-neck speed on such type of roads again.

Note: This might look like a story but I really wanted to depict a clear picture in your mind so that you all can understand the situation and tell whether -

What I did was good or bad?

Source

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i would have done the same as u did... i ride my bike and my dad thinks i also ride these huligans... this is a really bad impression for any son infront of his father...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
people who drive like that deserve it, trust me u did right, atleast we have 1 less harmful drive on the streets of india

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Did u do whatever u did coz u wanted 2 teach dat guy a lesson, or were u trying 2 get ur own back coz he p*ssed u off??

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
you havent taught him a lesson, its the revenge that will resurrect him to do more heinous things later

Pathik

Google Bot
Dude, ye sab hota rehta hai. Road rage is common. Saala public ko bhi marne ka bahana chahiye hota hai. Take care or some day you might find yourself at the receiving end.

int86

You'r Born Free
The fault was not of the biker alone.
Wheather it was revenge or not, technically he should have been handled to police. okay we all know kolakata police is most corrupt poilce in country.

How many consider the usefulness of a driving licence.
The way it is awarded is a concern here.
Driving licence is just not that the holding person knows driving. Its much more than that, the traffic rules and behaviour at road.

ancientrites

In the zone
int86 is right the cultprit should have been handed over to police.i say Not all police are corrupt.Getting beaten up by ppl is most uncivilized thing.oh well its over now

neelu09

Broken In
Not quite a terrible act but still it was not the right thing to do.....we all feel angry at such idiots who are always willing to die and i myself get seriously pi$$ed off some times but beating someone is not a good thing.......watch the news channels, every now and then there is a news of some culprit(any offense) being beaten mercilessly by people which many a times result to death......these crows are seriously frustrated people. Everyone has his own problems and when they get punching bags like these they never miss on them........if i was there, I would have tried to save the guy from people.(only if they don't start beating me).

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I agree that guy was rude in driving. But who the hell are public to beat him? This is not a fair practice in India. This kind of act really pisses me off. Traffic Laws should be tightly followed. If anybody is breaking it punish him. Learn what other developed countries are doing. It's not good for human kind to involve in violet acts that way.

So I think what you did is wrong.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
People on streets are mostly pissed by their own problems. So when they get a chance like this, they pounce on it and beat the crap out of the guy. Actually they are venting their own frustrations. Some of them also do it just for fun. I say people who beat others like this on the streets should be arrested by the cops and be beaten in jail.

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??
Man you did a bad thing... You shouldn't have shouted like that and angered the public... It was an accident and he would have already learnt his lesson after having the accident... There was no need to embarass him though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom