I Did A Terrible Act - U Decide Its Bad Or Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Whether it's for your revenge or teach him a lesson, you did the right thing. Riders like that cause lot of headache to others. They either kill themselves or hit someone. That guy should've been taken to Police Station after the slapping. That would stop him from doing anything like that for some time. :)

Man you did a bad thing... You shouldn't have shouted like that and angered the public... It was an accident and he would have already learnt his lesson after having the accident... There was no need to embarass him though....

Do you think that the rider will be careful after that accident. I don't think so. He will stay quiet for a day or a week max and after that, it's business as usual, try to do ugly stunts on his bike and another accident. Those guys never learn by themselves. They need few hands for that :)

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Look like you can teach someone by beating blue out of it :sarcastic:

it doesnt work that way either

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Police, police, police. Bull$hit. Bribe them and they'll salute you and leave. This is the condition in this country. That jerk will be careful when he rides the next time.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^Look like you can teach someone by beating blue out of it :sarcastic:

it doesnt work that way either

A slap in public will bring down the ego of any living being unless the one who receives is it totally idiot.

There is lot of difference between beating blue out and slapping few times on road.

What will the police do. He didn't commit crime. He just oversped. They will either charge a 100rupee fine or take 10 rupee from him and leave. He will be back to his usual riding next minute itself.

Now, due to the slapping, next time, before doing such stupid rides, he will look around to see if there are people waiting (to slap him). At least from now, he will try those tricks on empty road or stop them completely.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
^^^ And who told you that overspeeding is not a crime? Their is jail prescribed for that as well, though ppl are hardly imprisoned.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^^ And who told you that overspeeding is not a crime? Their is jail prescribed for that as well, though ppl are hardly imprisoned.
well you answered ur own question.
if ppl are not punished for a wrong act, it becomes equal to not being a crime in one's subconscious mind.

and yes, who has the time to take some unruly biker to the police?? instead of taking such extreme pains, we are satisfied with giving mob justice.:(

@threadstarter - dont beat urself over this. just forget it.:)

threeonethree

Journeyman
some days ago i saw a guy being beaten up by a crowd.. he was trying to steal a bike. some guys gave him a healthy beating.. then after 3 hours or so police came and took him away..

it was that time when i realised that i live in a jungle with no human rights and no law and order..

F

FilledVoid

@FilledVoid
Legally he could hav been beaten by the police

Legally they are not allowed to beat you in any manner. So the Legally beating up a person is flawed in assumption itself.

OP
T

techani

Journeyman
A slap in public will bring down the ego of any living being unless the one who receives is it totally idiot.

There is lot of difference between beating blue out and slapping few times on road.

What will the police do. He didn't commit crime. He just oversped. They will either charge a 100rupee fine or take 10 rupee from him and leave. He will be back to his usual riding next minute itself.

Now, due to the slapping, next time, before doing such stupid rides, he will look around to see if there are people waiting (to slap him). At least from now, he will try those tricks on empty road or stop them completely.

I completely agree with u. Police would have taken him away from the public and would have taken some money from him and left him. And that too if they would have come on time after informing them. So these petty cases are best dealt with by the public (though I know that its not the right thing to do).
Anyway thanks to everyone for their replies. Now I can understand that I didnt do too bad by shouting against him. But it was better had I kept my mouth shut.
Thank you once again.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

From what I know, overspeeding will result in a fine and if you cannot pay the amount fined, you will be sent to jail. That's all official. unofficially, i think a max of 100rupees is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom