I can has bike?

d3p

PowerHouse
look, i can't judge a bike's riding posture on behalf of you, knowing the fact you look like a Thug.

Instead of that, i can still suggest you to have Thunderbird. One friend of mine from Coimbatore having a 5.5ft physic enjoy his trips nicely then why not you too ????

But i can just suggest you to have test drive of both, check their warranties & service counter parts in your city limits. Ask for the mileage efficiency & emission norms & prices.

Also check the waiting period & delivery details. AFAIK RE Thunderbird will be having higher waiting period [sometime 7-9months].

Rest is upon you.

I will suggest you to have CBR 250R only if you drive the bike to college fro showoff & the distance is less. Other than that, TBTS is something, which make you feel royal on road. I mean the driving experience.

@Osthe On a side note: Go & have a test drive of TBTS.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
From what I know of the two bikes, the CBR150R and the CBR250R, the 150R is a lighter, shorter version of the 250R, but have a higher ground clearance. The fuel tank is also same, so width wise, there shouldn't be any difference. I haven't driven the 150R, but the 250R is not good for me, as a few hours of ride made my back sprain.

The back pain you are getting may be due to your height(I believe you have a short hands which made you to bend to reach the handle bar).

If you get a chance test drive TBTS, 150R and 250R back to back in city and highway. And you will know what you want.

Some of the 150R owners have reported a mileage of 45+(when kept under 5k rpm). Choose 150R if you want mileage or choose 250R if you want power or choose TBTS if you want pride-of-ownership & a torquey engine.

@d3p: If i get a chance, I will surely test drive it, Dude.

Top Bottom