I am so close to becoming a housewife...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
we are better gals in all these yar cos we know we do it efficiently...

Nice typo..

Me too love cooking. Used to cook at home. Tried to bake cakes but they used to (air gone)down when i used to take them out of the oven.. :D Loved the expression on mom's face..

mediator

Technomancer
Okay...3 years of living alone in Australia and 4 months so far in Switzerland have brought me down to this:

1) I am able to cook a variety of 20-25 dishes ... both Indian and Italian...

2) I wash dishes...

3) I do laundry...I iron clothes...I freaking buy two separate detergents depending on if I'm washing normal or woollen clothes.

4) I also do a bunch of other stuff I'm not too fond of...

Here's the thing...I feel like I'm becoming very much of a lady these days. Anyone else here can identify? Or am I having my testicles bagged up for me one of these days??
I can make maggi. But Washing clothes, dishes....wth U R a COMPLETE man!! See the +ve side. U've got some talent and u can easily find a job now! *www.smileyhut.com/eat_drink/cheers1.gif

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
Hmm...point...but the other day one of my classmates was asking me to help her "put together an outfit" ... which made me feel particularly emasculated. On the bright side, she's french and superhot and now I know she wears Victoria's Secret! :D

@gx_saurav, drgrudge: You make excellent points! Well, atleast, when I made some gourmet pasta and cheese garlic bread for my gf last to last year on our anniversary, it was apparently a major turn on...8)

Still...I miss India and my joint family and my house with maids who did all this stuff... :(

prasad_den

Padawan
It comes as a part of living alone at a place, especially where you do not get good food..! After 5 months of living away from family now, I'm able to cook considerably, sweep and clean the house neatly, wash utensils and clothes (no washing machine) cleanly, press clothes neatly, etc..! Now this experience will be very good for you, especially when you are getting married to a working girl.. You'll be able to share your workloads together, and you'll really understand when she says its difficult to do something..! So cheer up.... and keep learning..!

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
you know i also loved cooking but when i had to cook for myself straight thru for 6 months all my love for cooking/cleaning was lost... :rolleyes:

now i dont complain abt my mum's food at all...

most things we love are only good till we dont need to do them regularly.

life is not fair.:cry:

multi

lazy bone
ow so many ppl know how to cook , I feel hungry - I am making list of all of them & preparing list whichever they can make :rolleyes:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hmm...point...but the other day one of my classmates was asking me to help her "put together an outfit" ... which made me feel particularly emasculated. On the bright side, she's french and superhot and now I know she wears Victoria's Secret! :D

Bhai....tu bus number de uska :D....Victoria's Secret...coool. I did something like this once only with ex-gf when she wanted to know which saree of her mom she should wear in her college farewell.

@gx_saurav, drgrudge: You make excellent points! Well, atleast, when I made some gourmet pasta and cheese garlic bread for my gf last to last year on our anniversary, it was apparently a major turn on...

Told u so...

Still...I miss India and my joint family and my house with maids who did all this stuff... :(

East or west, India is the best

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Have a sex change. So then you'll be a complete woman. Don't forget to post a review on it though! We thinkDigit guys just can't do without reviews.:D

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
Yeah...I think sex change is going a bit too far...and why will I give number?? Bewakoof lagta hoon kya??:D

vish786

"The Gentleman"

she asked u to do that ?....... wwwwwwaaaahhhhhhh...... i'm gonna faint.... :D

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
@vish: Yeah...chicks here are very free... :) If I was so inclined, I'd put up some "photos" but...yeah, I don't think my 'friends' would appreciate that.

Cheers mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom