I Am Airtel GPRS KILLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
I used it constantly nonstop for like 7-8 months...

Although my cell W810i didnt record it in MB,GB... everytime it exceeded its counter it used to reset at 0..

Well i use to download 1 GB/day ;)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Wait it cant be real.
May be some software bug..
Dude no way,

No way
No way No way No way No way No way No way No way No way No way No way No way ....

:$
:-D
:-o
:)
:-(

I am going mad

timemachine

Boom Bhadam Dhishkyao
expertno.1 said:
ok bhai.......all r fine but.......dont u have common sense (no offence) that ur mobile can't overpass the technology of science ? think bhai........technology has limitations .......

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Hello,

I would like to tell you that technology fools technology. You can take Hyperthreading as an example( if you know what it is)

Go get some information on QoS packet scheduler and some protocols like RSVP or Diffserv. Tweaking them might do what he thinks of.

Let me explain you. Apply some common sense on this

MS operating systems or any other operaing system reserves bandwidth for itself, for different purposes. I do not think you use that bandwidth(coz you dont purchase XP at all and you are not supposed to update). Why to waste that bandwidth. We can use the reserved bandwidth under QoS packet scheduler settings. That gives additional bandwidth and it works too. I and many other have tried this.

You can read more about it *www.dslreports.com/faq/3688

Think about thinking someone else as a fool. Humans have prepared the technology and you know not a single human is perfect. So how are you expecting technology to work perfectly.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
timemachine said:
Hello,

I would like to tell you that technology fools technology. You can take Hyperthreading as an example( if you know what it is)

Go get some information on QoS packet scheduler and some protocols like RSVP or Diffserv. Tweaking them might do what he thinks of.

MS operating systems or any other operaing system reserves bandwidth for itself, for different purposes. I do not think you use that bandwidth(coz you dont purchase XP at all and you are not supposed to update). Why to waste that bandwidth. We can use the reserved bandwidth under QoS packet scheduler settings. That gives additional bandwidth and it works too. I and many other have tried this.

Think about thinking someone else as a fool. Humans have prepared the technology and you know not a single human is perfect. So how are you expecting technology to work perfectly.

lol:p

there are many tech in this world which are clarified fully and some are non-clarified fully....

the above u posted is of non-clarified category and the simple GPRS tech is fully clarified with no fault in its explanation............so dont blame me:D

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Pathik

Google Bot
timemachine said:
Hello,

FYI this QoS hack is of no use to increase internet speeds.. It ll work only QoS enabled networks (in some cases LAN)..

timemachine

Boom Bhadam Dhishkyao
I am not saying QoS can increase internet speeds, but some tweaks with this can increase the internet connection speed. I thought this forum does not deals with underground topics and so I do not posted the full technique here(as per the rules of forum).

Well you took me wrong. I was not into explaining the techniques of increasing the internet speed. My main point of concern was on the last line. You can fool computer anytime you want, it requires a great knowledge only.

And @expertno1 : Everything is explained. Google it or ask it on some underground forums, you will get to know how it works. I am not into discussing the topic so as to maintain the integrity of forum. Sorry for that, you will have to find it yourself. And by the way i am not blaming you, and if my words seemed like that i m really sorry. I just wanted to share something i knew about this.

Thank you for commenting me

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
timemachine said:
You can fool computer anytime you want, it requires a great knowledge only.

Thank you for commenting me
Dude

Thanks for all of your response...........but the thing is different here........
here almighty is saying that his speeds are getting double to that of hardware capacity which is not possible........until and unless he has that much of speed carrier service ( as .EDGE) hardware and EDGE network availability too.
since he has 3230 in which EDGE is supported and he is getting speeds equal to EDGE then its sure he is on EDGE service ........

try to understand what i am wanting to say .........

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

A

almighty

@expertno.1

Bro... U r not wrong at all , but any bihar/jharkhand GPRS user can confirm that they never get EDGE speed ...

Even my cousins , friends never gets the speed above 6-7 kBps...

don know whats the reason behind it :D

dere are lots of member from bihar/jharkhand in forum they can confirm abt the speed , and the EDGE or GPRS

Bro, cc exe say anything but what abt the mail , in which they clearly wrote that, dere is no EDGE service they are providing ryte now...

BTW where are u from?

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
almighty said:
@expertno.1

Bro... U r not wrong at all , but any bihar/jharkhand GPRS user can confirm that they never get EDGE speed ...

Even my cousins , friends never gets the speed above 6-7 kBps...

don know whats the reason behind it :D

dere are lots of member from bihar/jharkhand in forum they can confirm abt the speed , and the EDGE or GPRS

Bro, cc exe say anything but what abt the mail , in which they clearly wrote that, dere is no EDGE service they are providing ryte now...

BTW where are u from?

hey tell me ........do your neighbours get the same speed ?

it might be possible that there is single EDGE tower:D
but only your 3230 is utilising it........
to use EDGE tower on other phones use filed test and change tower:cool:

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
who said there is no edge in bihar.. wat do u think that airtel ne aise hi MO ka rate 99per months se 250 rs per month kar diya tha. dude my hometown is bihar n my many freinds say they get edge there. so no fightin.

but its really wierd that ur mobile is showin G instead of E ??

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
almighty said:
@expertno.1

fun2sh said:
who said there is no edge in bihar.. wat do u think that airtel ne aise hi MO ka rate 99per months se 250 rs per month kar diya tha. dude my hometown is bihar n my many freinds say they get edge there. so no fightin.

See gotta fun2sh here..........an i know gaya and patna regions have edge bhai.....

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

A

almighty

@fun2sh
Bro, kya 99 se 249 karne se GPRS se EDGE ho gaya ;)...
rental se EDGE ka kya connection hai???? West bengal me 249 se 499 kar diya to kya wahan EDGE se 3G dene laga :D

rental se iska koi lena dena nahi...

as i already told that patna,gaya,ranchi and jamshedpur are EDGE enabled since 1 yr but not officialy, coz it already under testing...

And to let u know, one of my classmate is working with airtel confirmed me abt it...

anyway... if i am under EDGE as expertno.1 saying
WHY I AM GETTING "G" SIGN

instead of "E"????

first tell me abt it expertno1...

**Any airtel GPRS(EDGE) user from bihar/jharkhand please post ur speed here** :)

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
almighty said:
anyway... if i am under EDGE as expertno.1 saying
WHY I AM GETTING "G" SIGN

instead of "E"????

first tell me abt it expertno1...

**Any airtel GPRS(EDGE) user from bihar/jharkhand please post ur speed here** :)
seems to be prblem with ur set :D

as you saying......
that other 3230 also getting that G instead of E

and 5700 getting G instead of E ......do ya get that same speed on 5700 too ? in your locality.........? dude you should get the same speed in 3-4Km range coz a tower has min this range.......

and DUDE ......fun2sh if from there and his friends has confirmed that some regions have EDGE.............got it ?

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gifnow dats called value for money...gr8 job buddy...lolz

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/actions1.gif yaha 3mb DW karne me 3 ghante lag jate hai netone par

timemachine

Boom Bhadam Dhishkyao
Haan wo to hai
But Bhopal me airtel broadband kabhe kabhe pagal ho jata hai

gives 200+ or atleast 100 KBps sometimes for 1 or 2 hours LOLzzz
i don't know how it happens but it benefits me.:roll:

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
timemachine said:
Haan wo to hai
But Bhopal me airtel broadband kabhe kabhe pagal ho jata hai

gives 200+ or atleast 100 KBps sometimes for 1 or 2 hours LOLzzz
i don't know how it happens but it benefits me.:roll:

Airtel Broadband .........
what kbps conenction adn what value for money it has ?

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

arunks

Hey here is the aks
is NOP avialavle on airtel prepaid lifetime plan...

IS weekly airtel mobile office available..?/

if yes then how to get activated

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
arunks said:
is NOP avialavle on airtel prepaid lifetime plan...

IS weekly airtel mobile office available..?/

if yes then how to get activated

For first........its available on prepaid but for lifetime plan call CC
For second No

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom