I Am Airtel GPRS KILLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
During the day its slow. Just goes upto max. 12-15 KBps. But when i use it early morning at around 5:30 a.m. it goes all the way upto 19 KBps. I have W710i which is a Class 10 EDGE handset.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
krazyfrog. said:
During the day its slow. Just goes upto max. 12-15 KBps. But when i use it early morning at around 5:30 a.m. it goes all the way upto 19 KBps. I have W710i which is a Class 10 EDGE handset.

Dude i asked your location

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
pathiks said:
Yup i also get around 15-16 kBps dl speed on my e50 with NOP.

Totally... I love the speeds on my E50. Coupled with Airtel's 99 / month unlimited plan..... aha, what a combo :D

I still get 15kBps-21kBps

arunks

Hey here is the aks
expertno.1 can u pplz explain in detail how to do that ..downloading huge with airtel gprs.. i have also n70..

plz tell me how can i use it for downloading such huge

i m wating for ur reply
thancx in advacne

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
arunks said:
expertno.1 can u pplz explain in detail how to do that ..downloading huge with airtel gprs.. i have also n70..

plz tell me how can i use it for downloading such huge

i m wating for ur reply
thancx in advacne

Dude...........

Just connect ur phone to pc via bluetooth and use it ...............but download only in night time as in day tiem the call will be uanble to come .....or the phone's status will be busy or "out of network" .

from 11 pm to 10 am ..the speeds are 7-8 KB/s

so u can load 270+ mb in that time..........

use IDM for que downloading
add many files and set to que ..make sure to check the "1" file per download ...as downloading 2 files or more at one time in gprs doesn't helps rather the data is wasted ........

so understood ?:rolleyes:

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey but what abt the battery of mobile.... do u put ur mobile on charger the whole night.. and what abt computer ..? do u put ur computer in on mode the whole night???????

this is mere wastage of electricity.....and the full night working of mobile with computer is not recommended by some people..

U havnot told abt the method of downloading directly in mobile phone instead of pc..

plz elaborate

gsmsikar

Journeyman
i will try this FGET from tommorrow with a BSNL Unlimited GPRS connection ,

ab dekhta hoon main kitna download kar sakta hoon

yaar kya mobile main torrent se bhi download kar sakte hain ?

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
gsmsikar said:
i will try this FGET from tommorrow with a BSNL Unlimited GPRS connection ,

ab dekhta hoon main kitna download kar sakta hoon

yaar kya mobile main torrent se bhi download kar sakte hain ?

Yep .........

1. use SYMTORRENT to load from torrents
2. use FGET to get files one by one ..large files
3. use UCWEB browser for downloading a lot of files in mobile in que.....

and

since ma battery is 1 year old......no problem in keepoing it in continuous charge whole night........
and who told not to connect comp with mobile whole night ?:mad:

see the pic.......waise ......see time in whcih graphs are low that are browsing time/online radio playing time download :D

speed was slow today :(

*www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/10/1636697/untitled3.JPG

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
even i dl abt 2-3GB/mnth on my 3-4kBps gprs only using it frm 6pm to 5am.i've connected only for 1 day 2day from 8pm and i've already dled 43mb.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
fun2sh said:
thanks dude for supportin!!!:mrgreen:

mera bhai mere ko hi ullu banata hai??? wo bhi pure forum ke samne!!!! :sad::lol:
its not possible to get 3-4 on EDGE until u r not in EDGE area / have weak signal.....or mobile phone is faulty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-o

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
DARK LORD said:
Totally... I love the speeds on my E50. Coupled with Airtel's 99 / month unlimited plan..... aha, what a combo :D

I still get 15kBps-21kBps

which plan are you talking about ? NOP or MO ? coz NOP is cheaper than it and MO is more expensive than it!

A

almighty

Bhai u r one step behind me :p
heh
And yes this is only 58 days usage

*i18.tinypic.com/6og3tpv.jpg

*i9.tinypic.com/71cygl3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom