I am a Malayali......

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Vaa mone!just 4 peg honeybee brandee+2 peg OCR=newyear welcome adichu kirungi irikkeyanivide!mon vaa...namakku kathi vekkam!
ANYWAYS HAPPY NEWYEAR 2008 TO ALL MALAYALIS,KOLAYALIS,ERAPPALIS,NEPPALIS :) drive cautiesly!you have to reach home! :D Makkalarum vaalu vechu ente maanam kedutharuthe!!!!!

Nuclescore got some anti-malayalee parody English song!he hates Malayalee Students I suppose!also as our med students are flooding manipal,mangalore and erstwhile in Udupi law college(now it transformed into Vaikuntha Baliga memorial law college :confused: )
afterall we,Malayalees are the disturbing neighbours of Karnataka and Tamilnad!!!HEHEHEHEHEHE! 8)

edit:mad:sorry doc for the words!

//i am now floating in drinks!again welcoming 2009!errrrrr...2008!

Last edited:

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
And while we're at it, check this out too:

*youtube.com/watch?v=Z-OutHnlOhM

*youtube.com/watch?v=R6wbNbOOCCA

Oh BTW, before some malayalees take offence at me for posting this, just know that I'm a mallu too. (And I have the capability to laugh at myself.)

Last edited:

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
after sardar's,it is Malayali's who are pointed :evil: :twisted:

does mangalorean knows Malayalam?No I suppose :?
tuluva's may understand.

My bro-in-law works at A B Shetty Dental College, that's near the Kerala border, he knows Malayalam, as do most ppl working there because the patients refuse to speak any other language :(

PS: Anyone heard Hotel Keralafonication?? I'll upload it soon
Here's the link *www.zshare.net/audio/60790059264768/

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
U know this story? i think most of u knew it, but this for those who dun know.
Once three people met. They were from US, Japan, Arabi nd another was a mallu. They were travelling in a ship. The US guy started to throw $ into oceans saying, we've lots of them in r country. Seein this the Japanese began to throw mobile, video games etc into ocean saying the same. Mallu began to sweat, nd began to throw coconuts into ocean d said dat we've lots of dem. Suddenly the Arabi threw that mallu into ocean we've lots of dem in r nation.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
:D

ippol newyorkil vare nammude bus service thudangi
*img265.imageshack.us/img265/8765/karelaxpressrb8.th.jpg

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
Malayalikalil Pakshe,Valiya Kotishwaranman illa!Athe Samayam Gujartikalum Punjabikalum evide chennalum valiya Nilyailethum.pakshe malayalis will remain as they are eventhough they work very hard in gulf etc :( just a POV

x3060

A LOTR fan
kolaamm. . nannaairikkunnu :). .

njan innu puthya dvds vaangi
oorkapurathu
no20 madras mail
aanaval mothiram
thalavattam
mayavi
his highness abdullah
midhunam
in harihar nagar
. . :)
thooval sparsham vallaedathum kittanundoo ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom