Hyderabad Bomb Blast

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Hyderabad: Three blasts rocked the city of Hyderabad on Thursday evening with at least ten people feared dead in the explosions.

The explosions are said to have occurred at Dilsukh Nagar area of the city near a bus stop. The blasts happened near Konark and Venkatadri movie theater. Both blasts happened simultaneously at around 7pm.

As per reports more than 40 people have have been injured in the blasts and have been rushed to the nearby hospital. There are few private hospitals which are close by to the area.

The locality is said to be very crowded and hosts a fruit market.

The local ploice has reached the spot and prelimnary investigations are on.

Meanwhile, Chief Minister Kiran Kumar has called for an emergency meeting after reports of the balsts.

Two days back an alert had been sounded by the intelligence agencies to various states of impending blasts at various places.

Three blasts in Dilsukh Nagar area in Hyderabad

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
That area is near to my grandparents place,thank god their okay!
India has to install CCTV's in every nook and corner.every building

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Just got a call from cousin that he is fine.
This and
That area is near to my grandparents place,thank god their okay!
this reminds me of Nasir Ud Din Shah's dialogue in A wednesday. "Hum sab dosto ko phone karke puchenge ki wo sahi hain, candle march karenge phir bhul jaenge".

India has to install CCTV's in every nook and corner.every building
Many places in Delhi have CCTVs. :thumbs:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Are you sure they work? or is it just to show off that see we Indian cities also have CCTV.

BTW,that whole area and those parts are in the old parts of hyderabad which are very very crowded,congested and dirty, so they could easily put the bomb.

Thunder

Journeyman
That place where the bomb blast happened was a cluster. So many congested shops and people.
Hope there aren't many casualties :(

tkin

Back to school!!
F**K this $hit, if my parents see this in tomorrows newspaper I'm a dead man, my TCS journey will be cancelled, cr@p, gotta hide the newspapers.

Hell, my parents are watching news. HALP!!!!!!

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
F**K this $hit, if my parents see this in tomorrows newspaper I'm a dead man, my TCS journey will be cancelled, cr@p, gotta hide the newspapers.

when i saw you name i was thinking that you would say this..
But no problem where you might be staying is the new parts of hyderabad...which is safer than these parts AFAIK

tkin

Back to school!!
when i saw you name i was thinking that you would say this..
But no problem where you might be staying is the new parts of hyderabad...which is safer than these parts AFAIK
Now I had decided to stay indoors or in office as much as possible and never to go near a crowded place, specially these markets, this sucks :(

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Yes, you are f**ked. :p
When I read the news, the first person who came to my mind was you.

I have no relatives in Hyderabad.

Flash

Lost in speed
Now I had decided to stay indoors or in office as much as possible and never to go near a crowded place, specially these markets, this sucks :(
Maybe, for sometime..

Two days back an alert had been sounded by the intelligence agencies to various states of impending blasts at various places.
Whom to curse? - Government or Terrorists?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Liverpool_fan is in Hyderabad. If anyone have an idea where he resides, please PM me. Or contact him.

tkin

Back to school!!
Liverpool_fan is in Hyderabad. If anyone have an idea where he resides, please PM me. Or contact him.
Also there's abhinandan12 I think, that guys leaves in Hyd too, lets hope they are alright :| And a few others too, I think ico will have liverpool's contact, not sure about abhinandan :(

Yes, you are f**ked. :p
When I read the news, the first person who came to my mind was you.

I have no relatives in Hyderabad.
Looks like my parents will try to pull some strings to get me back to kolkata after all, this sucks. I have a few very close friends there as well, working for accenture and a boatload of seniors, lets hope they are ok.

Maybe, for sometime..

The govt, but there's a limit to that as well, if they gave it in newspapers it would cause mass panic, and govt really doesn't have enough resources to protect everything.

This makes me wonder, the extra security I had been seeing in the metro from last week, this sort of explains it.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
guys i am alright

Maybe, for sometime..

well intelligence dept. already have info that a terrorist group are picketing in Dilsukh Nagar from the day after guru hanged, so this is very sad. That's a very crowded area during evening.

don't have contact no of Liverpoolfan anybody having please share

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Talked to Liverpool_fan over IRC. Blast happened 21 km away from where he's residing. Lets hope people are ok.

tkin

Back to school!!
guys i am alright

well intelligence dept. already have info that a terrorist group are picketing in Dilsukh Nagar from the day after guru hanged, so this is very sad. That's a very crowded area during evening.
Good :D

Time to visit facebook to see if my friends are ok :|

PS: So, you got in touch with your family? Are they telling you to come back to kolkata? :| Mine's won't let me leave.

Talked to Liverpool_fan over IRC. Blast happened 21 km away from where he's residing. Lets hope people are ok.
Good for him :D So anyone identified the victims yet? Sometimes I think we should just give kashmir back to them, they have over 30% of it already, just give them the rest so next time if they bomb us we'll have a cause to nuke their @$$es :evil:
ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Flash

Lost in speed
The govt, but there's a limit to that as well, if they gave it in newspapers it would cause mass panic, and govt really doesn't have enough resources to protect everything.

I accept that. They don't wanna create a mass panic. But, they got the intel that there's gonna be blasts in 2 days.
Can anyone from Hyderabad confirm or say, they saw a extra round of security in important places this week?

I hardly believe, a +ve answer from anyone here.

Top Bottom