Hyderabad Bomb Blast

Flash

Lost in speed
Even though, CCTV cameras were installed around the city, it's the job of the ONE to monitor it closely.
I'm afraid to find that DEDICATED ONE in our government.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Hyderabad bomb blast: Dud CCTV cameras may hamper probe - The Times of India

Sources said the other CCTV camera, being manned by the Cyberabad police, has been defunct for several months. It is learnt that cables of the camera were snapped, possibly by terrorists to escape being captured on the camera.

Hyderabad blasts: CCTV image may provide breakthrough - The Times of India

What's true, what's not?

Dilsukh Nagar has not been targeted for the first time.

Some more news.

Indian Mujahideen hand becomes clearer in Hyderabad blasts - The Times of India

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/h...may-have-saved-lives/articleshow/18635955.cms

Hyderabad blasts: Top cop’s temple visit may have saved lives

After spending 40 minutes there, Hyderabad police commissioner Anurag Sharma had just left Sai Baba temple when the twin blasts rocked
Dilsukhnagar. Nothing unusual, except that the temple is just 300 metres away from the second blast point near Konark theatre, and police sources now say that the temple was the planned site for the attack. But, after seeing the commissioner and his bandobast, the terrorists parked the cycle a little distance away. Every Thursday, there is a special puja at the temple and the precincts are choc-a-block with devotees.

digit.sh

Journeyman
Tuck my tail between my legs and get back to kolkata, or just leave the country altogether.

Before leaving, ask USA to nuke afghanisthan and pakistan.

:D
Sad but made me laugh.
Btw, IMO, the only reason Kolkata is safe or at least appears to be safe is that terrorists use it as a transit point or safe house. They have have to keep at least one city out of chaos to use it as a safe place to hide. Otherwise there is absolutely no other reason for Kolkata to be free from blasts. In fact, I think its the easiest to blast a bomb in Kolkata. Mamata didi has no time to look at Law & Order. Kolkata police doesn't know policing let alone intelligence gathering. WB Govt. opposed NCTC and did not let GOI build a NSG hub in Kolkata. Imagine!!

tkin

Back to school!!
:D
Sad but made me laugh.
Btw, IMO, the only reason Kolkata is safe or at least appears to be safe is that terrorists use it as a transit point or safe house. They have have to keep at least one city out of chaos to use it as a safe place to hide. Otherwise there is absolutely no other reason for Kolkata to be free from blasts. In fact, I think its the easiest to blast a bomb in Kolkata. Mamata didi has no time to look at Law & Order. Kolkata police doesn't know policing let alone intelligence gathering. WB Govt. opposed NCTC and did not let GOI build a NSG hub in Kolkata. Imagine!!
I know man, real benefit is we'll most probably never get bombed, its very easy here, almost no security, we are not used to this :|

Top Bottom