Hyderabad Bomb Blast

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Good :D

Time to visit facebook to see if my friends are ok :|

PS: So, you got in touch with your family? Are they telling you to come back to kolkata? :| Mine's won't let me leave.

Good for him :D So anyone identified the victims yet? Sometimes I think we should just give kashmir back to them, they have over 30% of it already, just give them the rest so next time if they bomb us we'll have a cause to nuke their @$$es :evil:
ONCE AND FOR ALL.

well it's been few years here they are telling from begining to come back.
But i don't see any future in kolkata as of now cause most of the companies pulling out of kolkata, they are moving to orrisa & bihar :shock:. Hopefully next govt. if comes may resolve the issue & bring back the job pool there.

pratyush997

Inactive
F**K this $hit, if my parents see this in tomorrows newspaper I'm a dead man, my TCS journey will be cancelled, cr@p, gotta hide the newspapers.

Hell, my parents are watching news. HALP!!!!!!
So does your dream of BEAM ;) good luck

Thunder

Journeyman
It's high time those areas are widened into atleast two lane+footpath

I know man. Just had a talk with my cousins in Hyd‚ they said situation is very tense and most of the people are returning home or are already home. Hope Hyd pulls through this. :(

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
having lived in NCR/Delhi for so many years it has become a habit of mine never to venture in crowded public places/markets/public transport around 26th jan/15th aug/holi/diwali etc & around sensitive/controversial incidents(like the rampaging labour strike mob yesterday in gurgaon).always read local newspapers(sometimes better info than national ones) to see if there is some impending terrorist attack warning & stay away from crowded public places as much as possible.

tkin

Back to school!!
I accept that. They don't wanna create a mass panic. But, they got the intel that there's gonna be blasts in 2 days.
Can anyone from Hyderabad confirm or say, they saw a extra round of security in important places this week?

I hardly believe, a +ve answer from anyone here.
I saw it in Kolkata metro, dunno in hyd or not...

well it's been few years here they are telling from begining to come back.
But i don't see any future in kolkata as of now cause most of the companies pulling out of kolkata, they are moving to orrisa & bihar :shock:. Hopefully next govt. if comes may resolve the issue & bring back the job pool there.
Keyword :)

I just can't wait for tomorrow when they hear the news and go into panic mode, dad will be ok, mother and grandmother will be ..........

having lived in NCR/Delhi for so many years it has become a habit of mine never to venture in crowded public places/markets/public transport around 26th jan/15th aug/holi/diwali etc & around sensitive/controversial incidents(like the rampaging labour strike mob yesterday in gurgaon).always read local newspapers(sometimes better info than national ones) to see if there is some impending terrorist attack warning & stay away from crowded public places as much as possible.
+1 man :)

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Sad news

Where is Mr Shinde? Cant you see green terror? didnt you know this intelligence? tell me, who has got the terror training camp now?

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
I really fear what will happen after 2014 , USA is leaving afghanistan , all unemployed jihadis will be turned to india , we are going to see the flood of these kind of terrorist attacks

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
I really fear what will happen after 2014 , USA is leaving afghanistan , all unemployed jihadis will be turned to india , we are going to see the fluid of these kind of terrorist attacks
Tuck my tail between my legs and get back to kolkata, or just leave the country altogether.

Before leaving, ask USA to nuke afghanisthan and pakistan.

Flash

Lost in speed
Sad news

Where is Mr Shinde? Cant you see green terror? didnt you know this intelligence? tell me, who has got the terror training camp now?

Home minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Thursday said government had 'information' since last two days that blasts could occur but there were no specifics. Speaking to the reporters, the home minister said, the Centre had information on possible blasts but there was no information about which city would be targetted.

Then. what's the INTELLIGENCE is for!!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
What's the point of this ****ing terrorists? What's the fun in killing innocent people? If they feel/think they have some problems with somebody or some group of people, then kill them!
Brainless idiots!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
My parents are in a trip to Hyderabad, the incident took place 3km away from their current location ... called the up and they were okay. Asked mom not to send dad for shopping this time. They will return on Monday.

digit.sh

Journeyman
Remember the hate speech by Akbaruddin Owaisi? And the subsequent arrest? I feel his men did that :x
Akbaruddin Owaisi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
That area is near to my grandparents place,thank god their okay!
India has to install CCTV's in every nook and corner.every building

My father told the exact same thing, he also mentioned that we have to improve the surveillance by installing CCTV's at least at highly populated areas.

Remember the hate speech by Akbaruddin Owaisi? And the subsequent arrest? I feel his men did that :x

Many feel the same :(

2 Lakh offered to the Kin of the dead, and 50,000 for the seriously injured.

+1.. many here feel its their work.

The sad part is after so many bomb blasts here in HYD in past 6 years.. people have stopped worrying. me and my friends were like oh ok.. and continued with our work.
Only the calls from friends and relatives, made me feel that its a serious thing too..
But its assured that the place where the blasts occured will be very busy in 24 hours and people will forget about it...

Even if the gov installs CCTV in every important center in Major cities.. which is highly impossible.. they will be stolen in a week..

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

The sad part is after so many bomb blasts here in HYD in past 6 years.. people have stopped worrying. me and my friends were like oh ok.. and continued with our work.
Only the calls from friends and relatives, made me feel that its a serious thing too..
But its assured that the place where the blasts occured will be very busy in 24 hours and people will forget about it...

Even if the gov installs CCTV in every important center in Major cities.. which is highly impossible.. they will be stolen in a week..

yup that's the thing... Also police needs to start patroling

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman

UK is the most surveilled country in the world. They faced many problems, including the cameras being stolen. But they solved the problem, we can learn a thing or two from them.
They have over 1.8 ~ 2 million CCTV cameras.

Top Bottom