Hybrid TV Tuner for Phenom X6.

bobgalee

Broken In
Kindly help me to buy a tv tuner card which can record both analog and digital tv.(Hybrid mode) My config is AMD Phenom X6 1055T based. Kindly suggest the best one in all category (internal,external) USB is preffered.
Thanks.

vwad

In the zone
Recording Digital TV is not that simple with new TV tuners since there is macrovision protection enabled for DTH services. (My Experience with TATA SKY) so you only have one choice and that is to use RF connector to record.

In that I would recommend you

Leadtek Winfast DTV 1800 H or DTV 2000 H

If you can afford go for monster, DTV 3200 H

Here are links to buy these

*www.theitdepot.com/details-Leadtek+WinFast+Hybrid+TV+Tuner+(PxDVR3200+H)_C53P5427.html

*www.theitdepot.com/details-Leadtek+WinFast+Hybrid+TV+Tuner+(DTV2000+H+Plus)_C53P5428.html

*www.theitdepot.com/details-Leadtek+WinFast+Hybrid+TV+Tuner+(DTV1800+H)_C53P5429.html

Gollum

Collector
You mean that recording the video out of the composite connector of tatasky is not possible?

vwad

In the zone
You mean that recording the video out of the composite connector of tatasky is not possible?

Yes. I have tried it myself. With the Card PVR as well as Intervideo WinDVD Recorder Platinum 5. You can watch easily but once you press record button, you get only ants on screen.

Top Bottom