HUTCH GPRS SETTINGS FOR W550i NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLITZ~KRIEG!

Broken In
can anyone please give me the internet settings for hutch gprs for w550i? the sms method does not work and the STUPID hutchcare is doing nothing to provide the settings...plz help

moshel

Padawan
i had problems with gprs settings in my w550i too. the problem was not solved by the customer care too. see in settings there will be port number, the cu care will tell u to put in 9201 but thats wrong u have to put 9401. rest settings u can take frm them or visit www.hutch.co.in

moshel

Padawan
i PM'd this to blitz~krieg! but then i thought i should post here too so that everyone can see it.

first go to menu->settings->connectivity->data comm.->data accounts-> select new account. then select GPRS data then give name....then in apn write "portalnmms" without the quotes.

now go back to connectivity->internet settings->internet profiles->new profile->then give the name and in connect using option select the data account u created from the step above.then go back to internet profiles. take the selection over to the account u just created in this step, then click on more->settings there first u will see the data account name. next is use proxy. make it yes. so the next option proxy address will open up enter 10.10.1.100 then next will be port number in that enter 9401. leave username and password blank. then save it. u will be take back to internet profiles

take ur selection over to the account created above click more->advanced there u click on change homepage. now give any name u want. next is the address which is *www.hutchworld.co.in. now save it and ur done. just restart ur phone just to be on a safer side.

btw the last step that i told u, abt the homepage, u can do without it. its up to u.

and these are settings i use here in Gujarat. settings m8 be different at other places.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
You are so right. I spend more on the internet than the actual talking done each month. AirTel offers unlimited GPRS access at a flat monthly rental of Rs. 99. But it's connectivity is not as reliable as Hutch's.

B

bigdaddy486

So, for Vodafone in motorola a1200? Don't mind the phone model. plz give me the settings.........

Sorry, i need settings i kerala....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom