HURRY! Neo V @ 13.9k! - mod edit: No warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nokia6600

Broken In
SONY ERICSSON XPERIA NEO V | SIX MONTHS SELLER WARRANTY | eBay Unlike my last time this thing is still on sale. Try it those who needs it. Delete the thread if it's against the rules.

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Whats the big Deal...It is not having manufacturer warranty and this is the reason it is available at a lesser price.It is an imported phone and not an Indian product.

vetdrchandan

Broken In
Hmmm I also feel the same no warranty don't buy. But can be bought if the seller is from the same city you belong. In case of returning the damaged piece will be easy.

TheLetterD

Will Power
No dont worry, I dont think this thread should be deleted, closed ?... maybe.
Itll help other people know why these eBay phones with seller warranty are so cheap:
Its because these phones are imported mostly from USA
Although the dealer promises to replace the defective phone but it can take months and a few hundred phone calls!
yes some phones ARE available for much less on eBay WITH Manufacturer warranty and those ones are actually a good deal!
For eg almost all Galaxy S Plus phones and The Defy Plus phones are available for much less on eBay and are available WITH manu. warranty!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
when you find prices such low, theres always a catch. if theres no warranty, whats the use of getting a SE mobile. better grab any chinese crap.

closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom