Not open for further replies.
OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
gaurav_indian said:
yehi keh rahe honge "motey idhar aa :mad:"
This was exactly what they were saying err..shouting....

@indian_samosa: Thanks for those words :)

pannaguma

Turn The Page
Charan said:
Dada :D
*s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/kolgc/th_Picture100.jpg
LOL. hey was he injured or something? coz he wasnt on the field for a long time, (after that misfield), and also didnt open batting.
BTW the indian batsmen seem to have been misinformed that they are playing a test match, and not a odi, coz first 2 overs, 1 run, 1 wicket chasing 300.:p

Also POWAR lives in the building adjacent to mine. Took his autograph once, 3 yrs back. Sadly he was not a regular odi member at that time, so i didnt properly preserve it. :)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
More Pics.. I had to resize the pics cause most of them were more than 1 MB as the pics were taken in Hi-Res

*img223.imageshack.us/img223/237/picture098largelg6.th.jpg*img337.imageshack.us/img337/3032/picture103largezx1.th.jpg

*img223.imageshack.us/img223/2585/picture104largekb3.th.jpg*img259.imageshack.us/img259/7192/picture117largeow0.th.jpg

*img259.imageshack.us/img259/9340/picture121largeue5.th.jpg*img337.imageshack.us/img337/1658/picture136largecy3.th.jpg

Sachin :D
*img223.imageshack.us/img223/74/picture126largesj6.th.jpg

pannaguma said:
Also POWAR lives in the building adjacent to mine. Took his autograph once, 3 yrs back. Sadly he was not a regular odi member at that time, so i didnt properly preserve it. :)

so you location should read "Adjecent building of POWAR" instead of "The name of the place where I live is too big to fit in this place, so I am not mentioning it !!!" :))

clmlbx

Technomancer
gaurav_indian said:
yehi keh rahe honge "motey idhar aa :mad:"

ha ha ha ha ha:D :D :D :D

can not stop my laugh:D :D :D

It was better match was called up or it was 90% chance INDIA would have loss the match otherwise it would have been the way crowd would be calling to all the players .;)

pannaguma

Turn The Page
Charan said:
so you location should read "Adjecent building of POWAR" instead of "The name of the place where I live is too big to fit in this place, so I am not mentioning it !!!" :))
Didnt you get it?

"The name of the place where I live is too big to fit in this place, so I am not mentioning it !!!"

Dont the words 'too big' and 'powar' strike a chord?:)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ LOL its nice to recall what we experience once in a lifetime :p .. err.. this was my second match :p.. last time I saw the match.. I didnt know there was something called as internet :p

ok some more of my experience

We just had a single point check for tickets where the ticket was check under Ultraviolet light, barcode scanned and punched..

But the security checks .. 5 :mad:.. in the last check I was double checked cause I had something bulky in my pocket :p ... later they realised it was just a camera and allowed me to pass through :D

Most popular guys were Dhoni, Yuvraj and Sachin :D too bad Sachin was on the opposite side of our place :(

And most unpopular.. motu... AKA powar ..

somewhere in between the overs I saw dravid doing some strange march dance :p .. yea you read it correct "dance" .. it was just for about 15 -20 seconds .. but it was really funny :p

I think it was after sreesanth too hodge's wicket.. after some time I saw a boy with severely deformed legs, was franticly walking with all 4 limbs on the ground ... I was a bit taken aback after seeing him .. I wondered where he was going so fast, in fact I thought that why the ground staff had allowed him to roam accross the boundary :confused: .. later he apporached sreesanth who was standing at fine leg and jumped and gave him a Hi-Five ... it was like that boy and sreesanth knew eachother for a very long time.. Later I realised that boy sitting just bellow our stand .. he walked half of the ground to congratulate sreesanth for the wicket he just took. This was really heart touching moment for me in the match..

When sachin completed the catch of hopes .. you must have listened to the noise ... we were all screaming like hell :D

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Charan said:

I think it was after sreesanth too hodge's wicket.. after some time I saw a boy with severely deformed legs, was franticly walking with all 4 limbs on the ground ... I was a bit taken aback after seeing him .. I wondered where he was going so fast, in fact I thought that why the ground staff had allowed him to roam accross the boundary :confused: .. later he apporached sreesanth who was standing at fine leg and jumped and gave him a Hi-Five ... it was like that boy and sreesanth knew eachother for a very long time.. Later I realised that boy sitting just bellow our stand .. he walked half of the ground to congratulate sreesanth for the wicket he just took. This was really heart touching moment for me in the match..

Aha that boy is teams lucky mascot...every ground he enters with team....in india...he is there for every match.....teams players sponsors his tickets....he is also soemtime present when teams practises...so that is y every team player knows him.....

P.S=> he is usually with players sitting outside boundary or near the sight screen....seen him in many matches....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom