Hurray.. I got tickets for the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Charan said:
Surprise from my brother he got me two tickets from tomrrows India vs Auz match :D .. he tried for the 1000 bucks ticket but got only 200 bucks ticket... who cares I got the ticket :D ... me and my friend going ;) . Who else got the ticket? :D
:mad: Its becoz of your presence rain is falling chamma cham cham.:mad: :D

utsav

damn busy...
yahi hota hai jab india ek match jeet ti hai to media waale unhe sar pe chada lete hai aur 100 haare match ka gum bhula deti hai aur aaj dekhna raat ko saare news channels me galiya padenge team india pe agar woh haare

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Rats... :mad: came back from the stadium .. its was hell there. :mad: drenched in rain and my friend lost his helmet :mad: .. will post some pics which I took and some moments in the stadium :D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Charan said:
Rats... :mad: came back from the stadium .. its was hell there. :mad: drenched in rain and my friend lost his helmet :mad: .. will post some pics which I took and some moments in the stadium :D
haha ab rain ruk gayi hai.:lol: tum ghar pe hi match dekha karo bhai.:mad:

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
infra_red_dude said:
obviously the mohali stadium (pca)!! sector 16 playground is for matches at a smaller level.
but people saying that they are renovating the sector 16 stadium for india australia match...

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ok some photos.. It was taken on my Nikon CoolPix L12 7.1 Megapixels

Most of the snaps was taken full zoomed (both optical and digital ) so the clarity is low.

The Toss which we lost :(
*s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/kolgc/th_Picture084Medium.jpg

The view from my place :D, It looks much better in real :p

*s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/kolgc/th_Picture090.jpg

Dada :D

*s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/kolgc/th_Picture100.jpg

Zaheer ;)

*s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/kolgc/th_Picture114.jpg

Rain Dance :mad:

*s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/kolgc/th_Picture127.jpg

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
When the play was stoped and the rain started pouring heavily ... we saw a message "Cheer Up.... Bangalore" on the giant screen, moments later the Twenty20 finals (India vs Pak) was played on the screen. This was really funny... All the people started chearing whenever a player hit a boundry just like the real match. Those auzies must be thinking .. crazy people :p

And during the match when Powar was bowling full tosses and was been hit out of the park .. people started scolding him .. they were even calling him near the boundary to show their anger .. I captured a video of that, but unfortunately instead of pressing the stop button after recording I pressed the Power button .. :mad:

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Charan said:
When the play was stoped and the rain started pouring heavily ... we saw a message "Cheer Up.... Bangalore" on the giant screen, moments later the Twenty20 finals (India vs Pak) was played on the screen. This was really funny... All the people started chearing whenever a player hit a boundry just like the real match. Those auzies must be thinking .. crazy people :p

And during the match when Powar was bowling full tosses and was been hit out of the park .. people started scolding him .. they were even calling him near the boundry to show their anger .. I captured a video of that, but unfortunately insted of pressing the stop button after recording I pressed the Power button .. :mad:
yehi keh rahe honge "motey idhar aa :mad:"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom