HTC One Max to launch in India for Rs. 56,500

quagmire

Allllright !
HTC has announced its new Android phablet, One Max, will be available in India next week, with a price tag of Rs. 56,500. The company will also be launching two new accessories - HTC Mini Plus (priced at Rs. 5,000) and Phone Finder (Rs. 2,500) - next week.

Pitted against the likes of Xperia Z Ultra, Samsung Galaxy Note III and LG Optimus G Pro, the HTC One Max features a 5.9-inch full HD IPS display, and is powered by powered by the Snapdragon 600 chipset with a 1.7GHz quad-core Krait 300 CPU along with the Adreno 320 GPU and 2GB of RAM.

The smartphone runs Android 4.3 with HTC Sense 5.5 and HTC BlinkFeed. The One Max has the 4MP UltraPixel camera that can shoot video in 1080p at 30FPS and 720p video at 60FPS.

For connectivity, the One Max supports Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC. The smartphone also also has a fingerprint scanner, which allows users to unlock the device and launch apps.

-Source

$hadow

Geek in making
Up till now we were talking about that 50k phones worth it and now comes HTC with a 57k phone. And that to with a snapdragon 600.

gameranand

Living to Play
What are they thinking. Google just released a damn good phone at 33K and they are competing it with this.

noob

Cyborg Agent
hahah who the heck approves such price....don't they even do a market survey and see at what price others are selling ? this is pure management failure.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Are phones >20k even worth it? I honestly think they are not.

Well, it depends

[IMGG]*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12760&d=1384964857[/IMGG]

Attachments

• mK22W.jpg
    mK22W.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 225

sushovan

In the zone
No wonder HTC is suffering losses and going to be bought by Lenovo. They have forgotten themselves that HTC was the first to launch an android.

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
Are phones >20k even worth it? I honestly think they are not.

Well, it depends

[IMGG]*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12760&d=1384964857[/IMGG]

Lol. Absolutely. IMO, its a waste of money to buy a phone > 20k. Its just not worth the money, no matter how much u justify unless you got a package of like 12 L/PA.
The amortization of what you spend on your phone to your uses just doesn't add up right.

raksrules

Youngling
With the 20K logic above why bash only iPhone. Samsung S3/S4/Note 3 etc and such also fall in the "Not worth" category.
At least with iPhones you are assured of a good resale value which you are not in other phones.

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
With the 20K logic above why bash only iPhone. Samsung S3/S4/Note 3 etc and such also fall in the "Not worth" category.
At least with iPhones you are assured of a good resale value which you are not in other phones.

If you are refering to my post,

where in my post have I bashed iPhone specifically? That quote in my post about the iPhone is because I found it funny. Not because I was pointing my finger at Apple.

sushovan

In the zone
Its of no surprise that someone who states that iphones have greater resale value in markets like India than Galaxy S's and Notes fails to see the OP name in a quoted post. :rolleyes:

abhijeet.ak

Broken In
And finally they launch it 20 mins ago .... :D

HTC One Max phablet with fingerprint scanner launched at Rs. 61,490 | NDTV Gadgets :shock:

sushovan

In the zone
If this goes on, we are bound to see HTC Two max, Samsung Note 5 and iPhone 6 at 2 Lacs in India next year.

Top Bottom