HTC EVO 4G want it, plz.....

yomanabhi

Journeyman
I want to buy HTC EVO 4G but it is not available in India & only available in the US.
I want to buy it online, but don't know where, I also want to know if it can be shipped to India and its cost. PLz help me

That, my friend, means that it doesn't have a SIM card slot. You can't insert an Indian SIM or for that matter, any SIM in the phone. You have to be in the USA to use that phone.

I'm sorry but you can't get it. You might want to wait for HTC Desire HD. It's almost the same as HTC EVO 4G but without 4G. It has the same 4.3" screen, 8MP camera and other features of the EVO 4G. You won't be needing a 4G handset in India for quite some time, I can assume you that.

As for the $199 price tag, that's just the initial price you have to pay for the phone. Unlike here, in US the phones are tied to the carriers which means that you have to pay a huge monthly cost. So, the $199 price tag is only for the US customers. In India, even if it's launched, it'll cost about 30k.

I hope my post helped you.

OP
yomanabhi

yomanabhi

Journeyman
That, my friend, means that it doesn't have a SIM card slot. You can't insert an Indian SIM or for that matter, any SIM in the phone. You have to be in the USA to use that phone.

I'm sorry but you can't get it. You might want to wait for HTC Desire HD. It's almost the same as HTC EVO 4G but without 4G. It has the same 4.3" screen, 8MP camera and other features of the EVO 4G. You won't be needing a 4G handset in India for quite some time, I can assume you that.

As for the $199 price tag, that's just the initial price you have to pay for the phone. Unlike here, in US the phones are tied to the carriers which means that you have to pay a huge monthly cost. So, the $199 price tag is only for the US customers. In India, even if it's launched, it'll cost about 30k.

I hope my post helped you.

Thanx dude

Top Bottom