HTC Desire x or HTc 8S..

shikhar22

Broken In
A big question which way should i go Desire x or 8S..coz both are at same price..I have never use android & windows both so really messed up..

Please Help Me..

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
dont look for desire x...if u need android in 22k then look for something better like nexus, razr, galaxy s2, atrix 2 or xperia p...if u need windows phone then htc 8s is good...

debarshi

Otaku
Yup, just wait.........prices may fall.............I bought my Xperia P at 24k............... And now see, its around 21k.
Prices may fall again accordingly with the price of Nexus 4

And the 8GB version will be priced lower

ajaymailed

In the zone
A big question which way should i go Desire x or 8S..coz both are at same price..I have never use android & windows both so really messed up..
Please Help Me..
If you are really confused, then try to focus on things for which you really use the phone, check out the reviews, videos of Android & Windows. Win8 Phones are great improvement on Win7.5, they have USB Mass Storage Mode, Blue Tooth File Transfer, MicroSD Card Slot. pretty much all the restrictions removed. Windows 8 OS is just released, havent seen many reviews on it, but Android is pretty great with deep customizations, widgets/notifications/lots of apps.

With Win8, there 1 lac apps to choose from (less than android), Microsoft probably would change that in near future, try to bring in some developers and get decent apps. Lots of things will depend on ecosystem around the phone, the services like Voice Recognition, Search, Maps, Cloud etc and how well they are integrated with the phones.

I think MS has really put some efforts on Win8.

Last edited:
Top Bottom