HTC Desire X ...launch dates...

dx1

Broken In
*i.imgur.com/7XHtS.jpg

Any idea when this cell phone will be launched in India? looks like an excellent buy if it comes between One V and Desire C as said by HTC

:newgun::newgun::newgun:

techlover

In the zone
HTC said when announcing the phone that it will be available in selected markets from September end ...unfortunately no other nwws except this

Lalit Kishore

Broken In
As per the scheduled time planned by HTC this device is supposed to hit the Asian market till September ends, but as per my experience it will be available near around October end or November 2012. On the basis on some web sources it would cost around Rs. 18,000/- similar price range to One V.

techlover

In the zone
As per the scheduled time planned by HTC this device is supposed to hit the Asian market till September ends, but as per my experience it will be available near around October end or November 2012. On the basis on some web sources it would cost around Rs. 18,000/- similar price range to One V.

I dont think it will be around One V ...c'mon it has 768MB ram and 4 inh display...i guess it will be priced around Desire V price

OP
dx1

dx1

Broken In
I dont think it will be around One V ...c'mon it has 768MB ram and 4 inh display...i guess it will be priced around Desire V price

HTC themselves said it will cost between One v and Desire C...:wink:
with Samsung Galaxy S Duos being launched at 17.5-18k they will be in grave if priced at 21k Desire V prices.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
way before launch i knew it'll have a price tag of 20k. typical HTC style. Pricing all budget mobiles sky high.

OP
dx1

dx1

Broken In
way before launch i knew it'll have a price tag of 20k. typical HTC style. Pricing all budget mobiles sky high.

It is their habit, they refer themselves as High end smartphone manufacturers.!! hence over price it to make it high end.:p
But yes they do command a little bit of premium compared to the likes of Samsung due to their premium finish and a better UI, but they are now overplaying the card.:wwe:

Top Bottom