HP's new Laptop dv6-6140tx NO INFO on any site !!!!!!!

sumit269

Broken In
the gf fatcor.. that leaves u no option then.. :p

but damn.. i jus purchased a printer 2 weeks back.. which model did you get?

n yeah.. the LINK to 2 bad news.. nasri as well..

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
the gf fatcor.. that leaves u no option then.. :p
Correct, no option. I only print my tickets, that too once in 3-4 months. For that a printer:shock:

but damn.. i jus purchased a printer 2 weeks back.. which model did you get?
Some basic hp model, available for some 1500-1600. Not even bothered to set it up.

n yeah.. the LINK to 2 bad news.. nasri as well..

Nasri going out is a good news. Seems he is not going to sign for us and losing 20-25 mil is nothing but stupidity. Just hope Arsene invests some of the money in the team.
But Cesc :evil: :cry: speechless

sumit269

Broken In
ohk.. then i think ill go for the cash discount :) the other stuff will be all from some unknown brand for sure.. thanks dude..

tejasxs

www.gogiz.in
Is 6140tx jus available in Croma stores? or is it welll available with HP dealers as well?

As far as i know, its only available in croma, no hp outlet has it nor they know about 6140tx (atleast in pune), so i went with 6121tx.

"no offense to 6140tx owners"

sumit269

Broken In
As informed by croma, they have an exclusive tie-up with hp for this model. and no other dealer can have this one. They are also providing a 2-year extended warranty with it for 2990/- along with the 1-year onsite warranty from HP which will include replacement and repair of the notebook.

ron_devon

Broken In
hadd hai yaar, HP ke exclusive tie up k vajah se 6140tx nahi milega

aur papa mujhe 6121tx kharidne ke paise nahi denge. bura fasa mai!

Would have to get satisfied with the 6119tx :cry::cry:

sumit269

Broken In
hadd hai yaar, HP ke exclusive tie up k vajah se 6140tx nahi milega

aur papa mujhe 6121tx kharidne ke paise nahi denge. bura fasa mai!

Would have to get satisfied with the 6119tx :cry::cry:

try n get some of your friend to buy 6140 from some croma.. just 1k more than 6119.. 6119tx is way too overpriced for its config.. instead go for dv4-3016tx then..

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
I dont understand what is the problem if it is not available anywhere other than croma.
Its not like Croma ppl have manufactured the laptop, or outsourced from somewhere. It is listed in HP site also. What is this big fuss all about?

Top Bottom