HP's new Laptop dv6-6140tx NO INFO on any site !!!!!!!

yash.jalan92

Right off the assembly line
hey all tech specs of hp 6140tx .....

HP Pavilion dv6-6140tx Entertainment Notebook PC Product Specifications HP Pavilion dv6-6140tx Entertainment Notebook PC - HP Customer Care (India - English)

i think its exclusively available at croma outlets for 50990 , i brought it from croma mumbai ...... the gaming is flawless , sound tears a bit at full volume , screen brightness isn't best , no light scribe ....

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Its better to for this one it seems. Yash, can you please post WEI scores for this one?
And also, please attach the GPU-Z screenshot while running any one graphics hungry game.
Thanks

Last edited:
OP
F

fz8975

Yash ...is there any difference between 6017tx and 6140tx (physical features ) ? ?

Please post any problem(s) you are facing..

Graphics hungry game=crysis 2 (try it)

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
physical feature - finger print reader (as told by the Croma executive)
also 6140 has Win 7 Home basic and 6121 has win 7 home premium. other features are same.

yash.jalan92

Right off the assembly line
Yash ...is there any difference between 6017tx and 6140tx (physical features ) ? ?

Please post any problem(s) you are facing..

Graphics hungry game=crysis 2 (try it)

there isnt any diff in physical appearance........ 6140 lacks lightscribe , the brightness isnt excellent , the only problem i faced is of sound tear at full volume , heating is minimal during black ops at full settings .....and i dont have crysis 2 as of now ....but surely i will let u know , when i have it.......black ops runs smooth at max ....

OP
F

fz8975

IMO scores depend on harware performance . . . .why does windows change the score after updates???

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Got myself a 6140TX. 51K from Croma,Marathalli,Bangalore with a HP printer.
It is almost perfect, just that HDD :(. Wish I could upgrade to a SSD.

Played two games so far, FIFA - 60fps with all settings high and DIRT II - 40 FPS with all settings high. Getting a little hot, have not yet checked the temps though. Left side of the palm rest is getting hot.
While playing games I am using Cooler Master Ergostand. WIll check the temps and post it here.
Have not yet updated any drivers, not getting much time to play with it.

Last edited:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Got myself a 6140TX. 51K from Croma,Marathalli,Bangalore with a HP printer.
It is almost perfect, just that HDD :(. Wish I could upgrade to a SSD.

Played two games so far, FIFA - 60fps with all settings high and DART II - 40 FPS with all settings high. Getting a little hot, have not yet checked the temps though. Left side of the palm rest is getting hot.
While playing games I am using Cooler Master Ergostand. WIll check the temps and post it here.
Have not yet updated any drivers, not getting much time to play with it.

congrats buddy :smile:
dirt 2 at what resolution?

tejasxs

www.gogiz.in
@arsenalfan001
i want to know the specs of your lap,
saw the same lap at croma but the specs were wrong,
available for 49k.
how is the gaming performance ?