HP Pavilion 15/G6 - powered by AMD Trinity/Kabini/Richland

siddharchris

Broken In
re: HP G6 2005AX/2010AX/2201AX - powered by Trinity

Can any one tell me how much will it cost to extend the warranty for 3 yrs ? I'll be buying this in a week and they're giving me a camera which i don't need.

duke123

In the zone

I too couldn't wait and placed the order with infibeam yesterday night for 31,729. Thanks for giving the discount code :)

But they are showing ships by 19-Oct and delivers by 25-Oct :( Don't know why such a delay

its just extreme case...they will ship before that...

sandeep23

Broken In

I placed an order yesterday and it seems they are going to start shipping only on19th and delivered it around 25th.I don't know why they take so much time when they can deliver yours in 4 days:(

Those are standard dates and they can ship it before that. Just talk to their customer care executive to ship the laptop ASAP. In my case infibeam took 2-3 days to ship the product and bluedart delivered it just one day :)

john12

Broken In

^^ friends those who bought from infibeam did u bought for 31k through storagemind or for 33 directly from infibeam
Directly from infibeam ,u can apply for coupon which will reduce the price by 5%

abhishekmaha

Broken In

Anybody know when the A10 proccy laptops are expected in India??? Waiting eagerly for HP to do justice to it...This laptop only has an A8:cry:...GPU's great though!!!:razz:

duke123

In the zone

Anybody know when the A10 proccy laptops are expected in India??? Waiting eagerly for HP to do justice to it...This laptop only has an A8:cry:...GPU's great though!!!:razz:

dont wait for A10..even if they are launched they will be priced close to i5 3rd gen models which will easily beat them no point in buying them ...

anuj kumar

Broken In

thanks for help..
sorry for going against the rule..i was nt aware about that..
next time before posting i will make sure its according to forum rule....

hi
i got a problem in my laptop there is two bright dot on my led display.
what should i do now?

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent

2. which type of cooling pad should i purchase?(local or branded).

You better invest in a good branded cooling pad...It really helps cooling a laptop.

Myself bought CM Notepal U2 for 1450/-
else you may look for CM Notelpal L1 for 900/-

ViCKY16

Right off the assembly line

All owners. Please help. I am feeling that the RIGHT speaker of my laptop has more loudness than left.Can you all please check in your laptops.If i adjust the balance to R-70 L-100,then they seem to have proper balance. In headphones no such issue is there.i thought that it may be a hardware issue but same problem after replacing the speakers by Service Centre. And add me to the owners list too please...

no reply from anyone:-(
please help me

bhupati

Broken In
Can anyone suggest a good anti-glare screen guard for this laptop? It's almost impossible to use outdoors due to strong reflections.

john12

Broken In

hey guys can u pls explain to me how to make partitions? i have mini tool partition wizard and when i try to partition c drive, it says there are no more free MRB slots. This is the only way i know.any help will be much appreciated..

finally got my laptop delivered today!! :)

plz add my name to the list

hey guys can u pls explain to me how to make partitions? i have mini tool partition wizard and when i try to partition c drive, it says there are no more free MRB slots. This is the only way i know.any help will be much appreciated..

use AOEMI Partition Assisstant Pro

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Try Easeus partition manager, free and one of the best out there. Read this.

anky

Youngling

can i get all the drivers for this lappy for 32 bit windows???

I actually need help from those who partition their drives in this laptop. it will be much appreciated.

I partitioned my drive yesterday only. Although Easeus is the best, I got stuck after i reduced my C drive. I was unable to create partition in the unpartitioned space. It gave a msg saying first convert primary or logical or something like that.. i don't exactly remember. So I downloaded AOEMI Partition Assisstant Pro and it worked like charm. Its user interface is same as easeus. But its not a freeware ;)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

I actually need help from those who partition their drives in this laptop. it will be much appreciated.

What's the difference b/w partitioning in a PC and a laptop? btw fyi I own a laptop too :|

I partitioned my drive yesterday only. Although Easeus is the best, I got stuck after i reduced my C drive. I was unable to create partition in the unpartitioned space. It gave a msg saying first convert primary or logical or something like that.. i don't exactly remember. So I downloaded AOEMI Partition Assisstant Pro and it worked like charm. Its user interface is same as easeus. But its not a freeware ;)

It'd have said to create an extended partition which allows further 64 logical partitions, and this occurs after max no of primary partitions are used up (4).

john12

Broken In

there are already 4 primary partitions.inorder to partition c it looks like I have to delete one of the partitions which I'm a bit reluctant to do.so can u tell me a safe way to partition.thanks

Top Bottom