HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One (Used in Good Condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One (Used in Good Condition)[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

The HP Deskjet F380 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier series is designed for home users looking for a basic, easy-to-use all-in-one, one that offers great value for money plus a full set of print, scan and copy tools.

Print, scan and copy from one space-saving product that is easy to set up and use. Enlarge or resize photos and documents and make professional-looking reprints. HP Photosmart software makes editing, organising and sharing photos easy. • Rely on HP performance with printing and copying at up to 20 ppm black and 14 ppm colour, and convenient colour and black-and-white copying without a PC. Get great value with efficient HP ink cartridges that can save you ink and money. • Print and copy laser-quality black text and vibrant, borderless photos in a variety of sizes. Preserve photos and documents with high quality scanning. Repair older and damaged photos and remove red eye with HP Photosmart Real Life technologies.
Print/copy at up to 20 ppm black/14 ppm colour, up to 4800 x 1200-optimised dpi colour printing or optional 6-ink colour, one-touch copying, scan at up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, borderless 10 x 15 cm photos, HP Photosmart Essential Software

It comes with Original Box, But there is no warranty left.

"" It working well just like a new one. We need a new printer which is HP Photosmart so that's why we are selling this printer at good price. ""

This comes with :

One USB Cable
One Power Cable
One Half Filled Color Ink (Introductory tri-Color) No.22
One Full Filled Black Ink (New) No.21
One Installation CD
One Manual Paper.
One FREE Dynamic Head Phone with Mic. :D

lucyrssll

Right off the assembly line
HP Officejet 4355

Stinkyink now offer ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 4355 ink. Oh and it's free delivery too!

Stinkyink now offer ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet F380 ink. Oh and it's free delivery too!

Last edited:

asheet

Journeyman
I have a HP OfficeJet 5500All-in-one Color Printer,Copier, Scanner Fax with AUto Doc feeder for sale. It uses one Black & One color cartridge. Willsell for rs. 3000. No cartridge only empty.

I am willingto sell it as I just bought a color Laser.
If interseted,pl PM me

I also have a Samsung SCX-4200 All-in-one Laser for sale for Rs 6000. It uses 110V(US Make)hence u need to buy a Step down Transformer for Rs500 from Lamington road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom