Howto Schedule Torrent Downloads for BSNL 500 Plan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

khandu

In the zone
Hi

All of u know that UL download is from 2 am to 8 am in BSNL

How do i schedule a download to start at to and stop all torrents at 8??

I tried this guide

*www.johntp.com/2006/04/27/time-your-torrents-in-azureus/

did not work.. if all torrents are stopped.. it dosent start at 2 am.. and if i start a torrent in a stopped time.. it starts downloading automatically instead of queuing..

please give a step-2-step guide here.. using any software on XP

thanks

abhipal

Journeyman
khandu said:
Hi

All of u know that UL download is from 2 am to 8 am in BSNL

How do i schedule a download to start at to and stop all torrents at 8??

I tried this guide

*www.johntp.com/2006/04/27/time-your-torrents-in-azureus/

did not work.. if all torrents are stopped.. it dosent start at 2 am.. and if i start a torrent in a stopped time.. it starts downloading automatically instead of queuing..

please give a step-2-step guide here.. using any software on XP

thanks

Here you go
first you will need some softwares
1) Dialer 2000
2) AutoShutdown
3) BitComet v0.80-0.82

Don't download latest BitComet, it does not have this property.

1. First install all your softwares.
2. Use dialer 2000 and schedule it to dial your modem at 2:10 at night.
3. Use AutoShutdown and schedule it to shutdown you computer at 7:50 in morning.
4. Add task to bitcomet. Start the bitcomet task. Press the exit button (last in button tab). Bitcomet will say task in progress like this close the bitcomet by clicking yes.
5. Click Start button. All Programs=> Accessories=> System tools=>Scheduled Tasks
6. In Scheduled Tasks double click Add Scheduled Task. It will open Scheduled Task wizard. Click next. Select BitComet from the list. If not present select from Browse. On the next window Select Daily and click next. Enter 2:15 PM. Select Every day. Enter Start date i.e. todays date. In next window enter password and click next. and click Finish.

Thats it. You have done it.

But always make sure that you are not stopping the task before you exit.
It is very necessary that you keep the tasks running while you exit.
And don't download latest BitComet it does not have this property(to start the task immediately after you have started BitComet, if and only if you have exited last time without stopping the task).

This works fine. I have helped most of my friends to schedule task like this.
As far as I am concerned I start my net on my own.

OP
K

khandu

In the zone
dude.. long process..

but i worked out the auzerus way.. easy and no hassels of so many softwares.... lol

boosters

In the zone
you have to download a Clock timer , set the timer and sleep but remember speaker is ON with high volume. So when the Time is 8 clock timer will remind you with this voice "kkkkkkoooooddduccccccooooooo" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom