how to write a dvd playable on dvd player from data written by nero vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey guys i used nero vision to create a movie video dvd and i did all formalities it asked and at the end when it asked three options

1. to write on dvd
2. image recoreder
3. write direct on hdd folder

i selected third option and it wrote video files after encoding them in dvd format in that folder as shown below in pictures.. it created only VIDEO_TS folder gaving vob files in it... Now i want to write dvd video playale in dvd playr from that folder... How should i write that dvd .. Should i write directly that folder VIDEO_TS on dvd or what..??

Plz sugget

*i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/desmataks/1.jpg

*i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/desmataks/2.jpg

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Arre yaar select that first option in nero vision itself i.e. write on dvd and put a blank DVD.Thats it.

The second option image recorder will capture .nri image of whatever cd\dvd you put in your burner.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
oye i m saying that i had already selected third option and it has written files already in the folder.. now i m asking how to make video dvd from those files in the folder

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
And I am saying that you start nero vision again and select 1st option and do the encoding all over again.

If you make a data dvd with that folder I am not sure it will run on DVD players.

Or better if you add those files in that folder while selecting files to be written in vision,that way you will save encoding time.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
ya i want to save encoding time... i dont want to do encoding again... so plz tell me confirmed method

CA50

Cyborg Agent
start "Nero Smart start" , Seach and u should find an option-"Burn DVD videos" Click it and browse the location to the files .I used it in Nero6 but i can`t find it in Nero 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom