how to use mobile phone as a web cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there guys i have sony w550i i wanted to use it as a web cam is ther nyway or a software to use as i came across a software for k700i
if yes pl tell me
thnx

enjoy

Journeyman
Well there are two tools

Mobile Web Camera and Remote S60 Pro

I am not sure if they support W550i or not.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
SE FONEZ R SOOOO DUMB... MAN U WONT B ABL 2 USE DAT AS A WEBCAM...FR DAT U NEED A SYMBIAN FONE

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
man .. both are same .. SE shy of symbian, & nokia always leave out 1 or two feature in a good phone.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
akuCRACKER said:
SE FONEZ R SOOOO DUMB... MAN U WONT B ABL 2 USE DAT AS A WEBCAM...FR DAT U NEED A SYMBIAN FONE

follow some forum ethics dude....you could've said that in a much better way! cheers! :p

aku

Gonna make it BiG
man... i aint havin ne personal grudge against se or se userz... take it lightly... newayz facts r facts.. its da truth aftr all...

PinKLip

Broken In
SE K700i can be use as webcam with app called-- K700WebCam

INFO--
With the program K700 Webcam it is possible to use your mobile as a Webcam. It takes a foto which is uploaded to your pc and transfered to your FTP Server after that. You can just let upload the foto or also a HTML file. This HTML file can be used to show the datetime of the foto or the refreshinterval. Check out this topic in the forum. Funktions: Webcam FTP Transfer Backup pictures on your PC Simple scriptlanguage Limitations: Thanks to SE there is no way to get the status of the keylock in the K700. So you have to check if the keylock is disabled before the first foto. You can't disable the cameratone with this program! It's only possible on free K700. It works only in fotomode no live stream! Options to Connect: Seriell Cable USB Cable Infrared (over Comport) Bluetooth (over Comport) Tested Mobiles: K700 K500 S700 T610 T630 Z600

link

*k700.hitziger.net/files/K700WebCamv1.7.1.0.zip
Snapshot
*img513.imageshack.us/img513/3011/k7w6sy.th.gif

It works
@infra_red_dude----------
plz give your comment

thanks to all

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
dunno why but our previous posts disappeared when the database was migrated!

anyways, wot this software does is that it connects to ur photo via an actual or virtual serial port (bluetooth, usb etc)...clicks pics at certain intervals..instantly transfers to pc and deletes from the phone. u can't stream video...

nevertheless a good find pinklip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom