how to use internet by connecting a gprs enabled nokia phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well.. guys

NOw i am looking to combine two gprs . so now suggst me cheapest gprs phone which can be used to do internet (any make) and can have irda or can't .. ie.. no problem !

G

to connect net through gprs . first you need one gprs enabled phone .

then to way to connect it to your pc . like cable , infrared or bluetooth . these are available in the market .

and then call your mobile helpdesk to get information about the service . and then subscibe to it .

and then get necessory settings and and make new connection in your pc and dial ...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
paid said:
Very confused now. I can spend upto 5000/- any suggestions plz
dude, u have no other choice but to go for motorola or benQ ....

nokia has 3100 for 6k with gprs/wap/ mms.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Ricky said:
anyone using 3200 ?
ya know abt 3200 pretty well.
it costs 9k and remember that guys wants a mob for 5k.
it has the worst resolution , even when transffered to computer.

OP
B

beaditya

Journeyman
@ ricky............bluetooth is only present in high end phones(6600,7610,7600,n gage,7650,3650,3660,........in sony ...p800,p900,k500......etc)

if u want infrared.........u can go for 8310,6610,6100,6310,(all the low end color phone in nok have it)

i wud advise u that .................."nokia is the best anyday"............screw ideas that sony,motorola,samsung,,panasonic. have better processors, believe me .....even if they do theirs processors dnt work...

if u have a nokia phone its compatible with each and every software u get on the net.............others dnt.............so go for nokia

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
man..
well.. hmm..

so saving money is very hard ! lol

Also class 10 EDGE phone is required.. so 3200 is not the choice ~!

all phone having edge are somewhat high end, all with Cam..
isn't any that is without cam ! so that prices can be reduced :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom