How to Unkock a car without keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

harish619

Journeyman
This video is to help old ladies who have unknowingly left thier keys inside their car(only):p........But its no harm to know.

View it here

Reply if you like it....

There was also another trick that came to me via email, that with using the spare keys and a mobile phone to unlock the car, if you have locked yourself out

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Mobile phone with ir and the automatic lock keys have same frequency most of the time. .tats why its possible :). But the way of using steel wires to unlock never worked for me . ...

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Mobile phone with ir and the automatic lock keys have same frequency most of the time. .tats why its possible :). But the way of using steel wires to unlock never worked for me . ...

with ir? InfraRed?? and same frequency?? Those are two very different types of waves !!!

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
This has happened with me ..I have a old Alto ...I forgot my keys inside and I have only one set of keys :(

I called facilities desk of my company..they come out with a very long around 16" steel scale..Then they tried to insert it through the glass pane window of car..After 45 mins they were successful..My god that was nightmare for me running here n there

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
lol
do it the Johnny English style, whistle from a high frequency to a low frequency till the door pops open

if you are really really desperate, just use a rock and smash the window

toofan

Technomancer
I have opened a 800 and an Alto with the help of a scale thrice when the keys are left on the steering.
Just open the beeding of the window and slide the scale through it towards the lock. One click and door open, just in 1-5 minutes , depends upon the expertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom