How to sign SIS files

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauyadav

Broken In
I Know the process, you don't need to tell it to me.

But I cannot create account at Symbian Signed because they do not accept free email providers (Yahoo, Gmail etc.).

Please tell me how can I get a buisness ID.:(

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
what r u saying mate i have registered with my gmail account 4 days ago and i created 3year certificate

Pathik

Google Bot
pra_2006 said:
what r u saying mate i have registered with my gmail account 4 days ago and i created 3year certificate
yup even i had done that very long back. But now they dont accept common ids.

magneticme200

In the zone
i also have registered with thm using my cool hotmail id...
they have absurd domain names wich are under hotmail alright bt tht doesnt count in symbiansigned. com becuase they check the immediate domain which is absurd...!!

valtea

In the zone
try mail.com

BTW i have an acount at www.symbiansigned.com but its very difficult to get applications signed (they need release notes etc... pkg files & publisher id) is there any easier process

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ that is just if you are a developer and you want to get your own app signed. to sign normal apps you just need to use devcert to create a *.csr and then upload it to symbian signed to get your *.cer and *.key..

hullap

Cyborg Agent
go here *www.temporaryinbox.com/temporaryinbox.php#1
Available domains: temporaryinbox.com
golfilla.info
mx0.wwwnew.eu
bodhi.lawlita.com
mail.misterpinball.de
mail.svenz.eu
mail.htl22.at

it is like this
Can you walk me through how to use it the service?

Sure. Let's do a step by step walkthrough to show you exactly how easy it is.
The situation: You want to signup at a website/forum/blog/etc. You are at the registration form, and an email address is required. You're not too keen on the idea. So, you choose to use temporaryinbox.com, and you've already installed the Firefox extension. An IE extension is also available.
( You don't even have to download anything, by the way. Full functionality is available on the site at www.temporaryinbox.com - the toolbar sure does make things easier for regular users, though. )
  1. Click the "random email" button on the temporaryinbox firefox extension toolbar. This generates your random, temporary email address.
  2. Copy it from the toolbar to the email address field in the registration form you're filling out; then finish and submit.
  3. Now click the "check" button on the toolbar, and you'll be taken directly to your temporary inbox. Open the email and click the activation link or copy the password... or whatever.
  4. That's it! You've just successfully taken a step towards stopping spam in your inbox and protecting your right to privacy and anonymity!
Once you're done you can delete the mail, or let it be. Remember, that the inbox will be deleted after six hours, regardless.
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND that your temporary inbox is NOT PASSWORD PROTECTED! Anybody who knows the account name can check for messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom