How To Send Many Mails To Single Person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerthivasan

very very STUPID
Hi Guys.

I Know How To Send One Mail To Many Person.

But Can U Say Me How To Send Many Mails To A Single Person??

47shailesh

Security Exp
Even if you use some massmailers or bombers then the advanced spamfilter of Yahoo and Gmail will detect all mails as spam and ur prank will be of no use
;)

OP
kerthivasan

kerthivasan

very very STUPID
See Guys I Don't Want To Be A Spammer.

I Just Had A Doubt And Want To Clarify That.k
Noting Else.

Believe Me!!

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
47shailesh said:
Even if you use some massmailers or bombers then the advanced spamfilter of Yahoo and Gmail will detect all mails as spam and ur prank will be of no use
;)

NONO, People actually working ****. There are few IRC channels where they sell MAIL BOMBERS to Inbox for few $$$$ ;)

47shailesh said:
;)
I had once come across a mail bomber which was capable of sending many mails(how many u want) to Both Yahoo and Gmail..and they reached there in Inbox...Not in Junk.but in case of Gmail they were all contained in a single mail..like a chat.in yahoo they were seperate..and it also gave an option where u can put anything in "From" fild...like From:abc@xyz.com...

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
piyush619 said:
U can try PHP scripts there are a lot on net

PHP Mail Method is not that effective against Most Free Mail Providers like GMAIL, Yahoo. If you send Mails using SMTP authentication you have beter chances it will *land* in Inbox and Bulk Mail Folder ;)

OP
kerthivasan

kerthivasan

very very STUPID
thnaks u guys.
u cleared my doubt.

there is a way to everything.

by the way i don't want to be a spammer!!

hailgautam

Youngling
kerthi, what you are doing is a little similar to that. why not put all your doubts of the day in a single post and ask, rather than asking each question in a separate thread.

seems like a quiz competition. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom