How to retrieve web based mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain_Shailendra

Right off the assembly line
Hi,I am using MS Outlook but unable to access my yahoo mail using MS Outlook 2003. Is there any way to get mail using e-mail client.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Try Yahoo POPs! It will allow you to configure your email client to retrieve yahoo mail. For a generic solution, try ePrompter. It is very barebones and has features that allow you to see mails and all, but attachments are not downloaded. However, ePrompter can read mail from yahoo, gmail, hotmail, rediffmail and many more...

Hope this helps,
Arun

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
i think u got to have Yahoo! Premium Account so as to enable pop3. U can read gmail through outlook but not Yahoo, correct me if wrong.

POP3 account is available to yahoo.co.in email users

amit_stg

Broken In
its not possile (without third party softwares) to access yahoo mail ( @yahoo.com domain) in outlook. Yahoo allows @yahoo.co.in and some other ID's to access through outlook and the instructions are written there on site, currectly i have a @yahoo.co.in ID and i am easily able to access it via outlook

pupudada

Broken In
Have you tried this beautiful & free software.. D/loads from Yahoo and some others directly (no special configuration) `Poppeeper' Search google for the same :)

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
sakumar79 said:
Try Yahoo POPs! It will allow you to configure your email client to retrieve yahoo mail. For a generic solution, try ePrompter. It is very barebones and has features that allow you to see mails and all, but attachments are not downloaded. However, ePrompter can read mail from yahoo, gmail, hotmail, rediffmail and many more...

Hope this helps,
Arun
One more vote for Yahoo Pops.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom