how to remove

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys
my computer has been infected by some spyware or some hacking tools.
as it was shown by online panda activescan.
i tried AD-Aware, Ewido, AVG it shows the infection and delete it then too after rebooting my PC it still runs very slow than before. and when i scan it again it again shows some infections.
can anyone help me in this matter? also i wanna know how to remove hacking tools that has come through internet?

thanx

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Always use a good firewall like ZoneAlarm.
Spy Sweeper is very good at removing spywares.
A good antivirus like Norton would also help.
If all the softwares fails to rectify the problem, I suggest that you format your harddrive and install Windows again. So keep formatting as the last resort when everything else fails.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Scan your PC in the safe mode rather than normal one
Look in ctrl-alt-del for suspicious services and disable them from msconfig andetc.
Create a hijackthis log and test it @ www.hijackthis.de and follow thier recommendations...

Nimda

l33t n00b!
The best option would be to format your HDD and reinstall Windows. After doing this, install a firewall like ZoneAlarm which will monitor your connection and prevent any further attacks...

Right now, however, try scanning your comp. using SpyBot S&D. Also, use a good antivirus like F-Secure along with Zonealarm. See if the performance increases.

anandk

Distinguished Member
additionally run spywaredoctor or spybot in safe mode.
use tuneup utilities or system mechanic if posbl; else freeware 'ccleaner' to clear ur pc junk.
reduce ur startups to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom