how to record ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreyadr

Journeyman
how to record ur own voice in powerpoint presentation or flash files ?

how to create exe file from powerpoint presentation ?

A

anurag_online

To record your voice in powerpoint goto Slide Show>>record narration

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Try *www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&scoring=d&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=ppt+to+exe

You will thousands of softwares.

Always try your best before posting.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
shreyadr said:
What infrasture ot required ?
and what abt .exe from .ppt ?

At least search using the link given. You will find hundreds of softwares doing this. Try all methods posted before you ask for solution.

OP
shreyadr

shreyadr

Journeyman
pradeep_chauhan said:
you just need a mic (Rs 20/-) to do sound recording ? I wonder what you have in mind.

HEY ! I have tried , but couldn't worked. it didn't gave any error message but my voice couldn't record or atleast i was not able to listen it. in which format it would have been saved ?

swatkat

Technomancer
Try this, right click the Speaker Icon in the System Tray and click "Open Volume Controls". Here go to "Options" and select "Recording" option. Next put a check mark for "Mic" and "Line In" in the "Show the following volume controls" box. Click OK.
Next, move the volume sliders of Mic and Line In to max. and also check the "Select" option below the sliders. (If you are having "Mute" option, then uncheck it).
Then connect mic and record audio, you can use Windows Audio Recorder (only 60 seconds recording) or Audacity (a freeware) to record the audio from Line In or Mic, and save it in WAV format. Then include the WAV file in the PowerPoint presentation.
*audacity.sourceforge.net/

OP
shreyadr

shreyadr

Journeyman
swatkat said:
Try this, right click the Speaker Icon in the System Tray and click "Open Volume Controls". Here go to "Options" and select "Recording" option. Next put a check mark for "Mic" and "Line In" in the "Show the following volume controls" box. Click OK.
swatkat said:
I did whatever u have told.

Next, move the volume sliders of Mic and Line In to max. and also check the "Select" option below the sliders. (If you are having "Mute" option, then uncheck it).

it isnot possible to select both MIc and Line in at a time

Another question is how to put any matter in the white box while repling in digit forum ? i tried many ways but don't know.
Then connect mic and record audio, you can use Windows Audio Recorder (only 60 seconds recording) or Audacity (a freeware) to record the audio from Line In or Mic, and save it in WAV format. Then include the WAV file in the PowerPoint presentation.
*audacity.sourceforge.net

ihave downloaded Audacity. i have a earphone normally u see in the advertisement of call centre staff. will that make me possible to record my voice.

i tried to record. recording starts but voice could not be recorded. are there any other settings inside the Audacity to turn on ?

btw thanx for ur suggessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom