How To Protect Ur Mobile Phones In Monsoon??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chetan.g

Journeyman
Guys I Really Wanna Know How To Protect Ur Mobiles In Monsoon Or To Protect It Form Moisture..... As I Have Heard That Mobiles Become Useless In Monsoon Or In Moisture Winds....... How To Protect It ?? Does Battry Life Is Also Affected ?? Help Me

Help

satbir

Broken In
ummmm i think there is nothing much that u can do abt the moisture... unlees u r ready to get it laminated.........

OP
C

chetan.g

Journeyman
is laminating the mobiles is enough to protect it from moisture ?? or we can protect it some other ways ??

anandk

Distinguished Member
nothing happens. just make sure u dont get it wet ! lamination would help.

in case u do get it wet, dont start/restart it, go to ur fon dealer and get him to attend it.

meetashwin_16

Broken In
Hi ,
here is a little suggestion from me as I also own a SE W550i,giving an advice to go on www.ebay.in in W550i category U will find a crystal case cover for Ur phone & besides that it costs 75 Rs.(+ 50 Rs. shipping).I have already ordered 3 for me & my friends.I guess my advice will be useful to anyone who is having w550i as I also find difficulty in getting that cover(at least in my city).
So Hurry Up & get it.I think it would be ending on 5th June.

OP
C

chetan.g

Journeyman
meetashwin_16 said:
Hi ,
here is a little suggestion from me as I also own a SE W550i,giving an advice to go on www.ebay.in in W550i category U will find a crystal case cover for Ur phone & besides that it costs 75 Rs.(+ 50 Rs. shipping).I have already ordered 3 for me & my friends.I guess my advice will be useful to anyone who is having w550i as I also find difficulty in getting that cover(at least in my city).
So Hurry Up & get it.I think it would be ending on 5th June.

CAN U GIVE SOME SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO PROTECT SEK750i MOBILES... AND WHATS IS THAT CRYSTAL CASE COVER ..... CAN U EXPLAIN IN BRIEF ? I ALSO HEARD THAT DUE TO SOME COVERS THE MOBILES CATCHES MOISTURE VERY FAST AND IF SO I DOEST GET RECTIFIED .. DO IT IS SO?

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
all my caring digit readers u have to shell out 70 or 60 bucks to give the maximum protection to ur cell fone

here r the 2 things u need to buy

1. a plastic cover wid chain(10-20 bucks)

2. a silicon cover(50 bucks where i buy from)

put the chain cover and upon that the silicon cover and i don think u can protect any more than that
and buddies who cant afford that buy a plastic bag and put ur cell in it

u can even laminate ur fone then put it in silicon cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom