how to open .exe.torrent file??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
Hey! cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll 8) news thx! man!! really liked the news but still as i'm alearning student can U plzz tell me ne reason for such worthless activity of downloading!! plzz tell me this one!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ok well no need to worry out with this problem now mate.....This is very frustrating usually when download tends to cutt off in the middle or We are left out with No Users(In P2P)......SO there's not much we can do about it when its the problem From the Server Hosting such files.....But when its firewall or Proxy Problem occuring in your case then the only soultion is a good talk with ur friendly Neighbourhood Isp (Not SPiderman Ok LOl... :D) for Perfecting out the Firewall Blockage problems.....So its not all about wasting time on this download rather figuring out the possible faults THat interrupt them....For me It just works perfectly usually....So just Try to enquire more about ur ISP's Connection type and The Restriction's over it mate....Cause most of em Limit Certain DOwnloads thereby blocking certain ports....CHow for now :D

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
I really dunt feel like there is ne such restriction with our servers .. really there is nothing like tht WE control them .... & few days ago i downloaded complete three cd's of Mandrak LINUX :( so i dunt feel like it's sth else i believe .. ne explanations ! to this.. :?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well then looks like the Site u are trying to access is REstricted by ur Servers Proxy Connection and Cannot be given full permission for access....And hence the download woes....Since u say that u recently downloaded 3 cd's of Mandrake This shows that ur connection is quite ok for certain downloads (by the way where was this download from mate).....So check Ur institutions Or for that matter any of ur other friends net is being Restricted for the same download as well or not??? 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom