how to make subtitle file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
well can't tell ya how to... seems like a lot of work when you can download them try this site *www.opensubtitles.org/en. but I am sure someone here will tell ya how.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
May be off topic...but i wanna how can i use subtitles files and DIVX/Xvid/avi file to be played on DVD/ VCD player???

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
navjotjsingh said:
DVD players have option of showing subtitles. Search and use that option.

Yeah i KNOW that...but how add and burn DVD for it.....means if i have a DIVX file of a movie and its subtitles.... so how to go abt

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
best is use jet audio player to play the video.. keep the subtitle file with the video.. Be sure to make them the same name that is MOVIE name = SUBTITLE name... movie and subtitle extensions should not be changed.. This is how i use.. I use jet audio last version not the latest one.. cant say about the latest one but it should work!

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
areee i want to watch on DVD player ON 'TV' so i want to know by just having MOVIE name = SUBTITLE name in one folder work..on TV????

OP
A

assddd

Broken In
wizrulz said:
areee i want to watch on DVD player ON 'TV' so i want to know by just having MOVIE name = SUBTITLE name in one folder work..on TV????

with VirtualDUB you can put the subtitles in the movie.
search in google for tutorial about that.

HOW TO MAKE SUBTITLES ????
i know many sites with subtitles for download, but i want to make one myself.
if i can make a subtitle, that means i can understand the movie. than why download a subtitle...

EDIT:
please ask your own questions in your new threads, you are making my question an off topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom