How to make a windows XP Bootable cd?

Subro

Broken In
Hello everyone, your help is required again.

I want to make a Windows XP Bootable Cd. For that, I have the XP ISO file. But I don't know which software to use or what is the process. So if any one of you guys knows about this, please help.

Thanks in advance

Suhail Malik

Broken In
Hey cmon what ur trying to do is called piracy and a pirated OS might set some hazardious issues on ur hardware. So I suggest purchasing a guenine copy of the OS ur willing to use.

BTW, if u still want to carry on with that pirated OS .iso copy, then in my openion u should use ALCHOHOL 120 or the much prefferd NERO BURNING ROM.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey cmon what ur trying to do is called piracy and a pirated OS might set some hazardious issues on ur hardware. So I suggest purchasing a guenine copy of the OS ur willing to use.

BTW, if u still want to carry on with that pirated OS .iso copy, then in my openion u should use ALCHOHOL 120 or the much prefferd NERO BURNING ROM.

If OP has a legit copy of Windows Xp CD then he can create a ISO file to make a backup CD - it's not piracy and it's completely OK.

@ OP - use ImgBurn - it's the best freeware app to make a CD/DVD ;-)

Rishab2oo

Keep honking I'm reloadin
To create a bootable XP CD that pre-installs additional programs, first install Windows Unattended CD Creator [WUCC]. You need to have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher installed.

OP
Subro

Subro

Broken In
I know that using Nero I can make Bootable cd, but I wanted to know what is the process? What steps to be followed?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I know that using Nero I can make Bootable cd, but I wanted to know what is the process? What steps to be followed?

there is no hassle if u already have windows XP ISO...
just burn the ISO in Nero/Any other burning apps u r good to have a bootable CD :mrgreen:

In Nero Burning Rom there is option as Burn ISO

koolent

Youngling
use any of the suggested softwares and burn to that disk.. First remember to load the essential drivers and softwares to make your system user friendly ex: proper your gfx card drivers and so.. Best Of Luck.. :)

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Yep, if the .iso file is of a bootable disc, you need simply burn it to CD using any software and it will work. Use burn from iso option.

helion

Broken In

Not necessarily piracy if he has his own legal copy of the CD etc etc whatever. :-D

However @OP, you need a program like pebuilder(freeware) which allows you to make a Live Disc ie, you can compile the desired CD/DVD with your OS, then burn it into a CD/DVD and use it as the installed OS right from the optical drive itself. If you want to make an installation CD out of your ISO, then follow the other suggestions like Alcohol120, Nero Burning ROM etc.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Subro,

download ashampoo burning studio 6 free it is the best burning software which is reliable too and is feature rich.

it will allow you to create ISO files and burn ISO files.

Top Bottom