Broken In
i hav 100mbps lan....
i am using mass downloder..
and download speed is max 5kbps..
wanna improve this..plz help me..

thanx

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Hey..100mbps is LAN speed. Do u mean to say u are getting speed of 5Kbps in Internal FTP Browser? Be clear..is it Internal FTP Browser download or HTTP download?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Be clear. U downloading frm torrents, http or ftp??? Download something frm microsoft website and tell how much speed u getting.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
25 KBps na.Then there is no problem with ur connection. What u r downloading when u get 5 KBps??

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Chirag said:
^^
25 KBps na.Then there is no problem with ur connection. What u r downloading when u get 5 KBps??
Chirag, he's not the guy who started the thread, if you didn't notice. :)

tarak162, you are talking about the balloon that pops up when you connect to the internet which says that you are connected to a Local Area Network with a speed of 100MBps. That is not your internet connection speed (if only we could have that kind of speed in India!) but the LAN speed of your service provider. You need to tell us who your ISP is. Is it BSNL/MTNL, AirTel, Sify, your local cable-waallaah or some other provider? And what is the speed of your internet connection? I am guessing it should be 256kbps.
Also, please note whether the speed you are getting is 5 kbps or kBps? That makes a huge difference. 5kBps would mean 40kbps.

OP
T

tarak162

Broken In
sry yar i am new to this forum and dont know how to ask the question..

it is FTP dpwnload.
it is max 5kbps when i am downloading anything from FTP ...
and we are restricted that not to download graeter than 10mb..

if i try to download anyfile greater than 10 mb then ACCESS DENIED occurs.
i dont know whether he(internet provider) can able to contrlo my download speed or not??

i want to improve the speed (showed in the mass downloader)while i am trying to download anyfile.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Oops my mistake.

@tarak-Well some FTP servers r fast and some r slow. If u download something frm microsoft website and getting low speed then there is some prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom