How to higher my FPS ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hi Gamers,

I am addicted to URBAN TERROR <-- Multiplayer ..I am just rocking in it:D..I am very happy that I get pings around 150 but still high but I can manage but nowdays I am facing a weird problem I usually get around 50 FPS but whenever I go to any area very fights are most often some times my fps just ceases below 10 and i am killed...can anyone just suggest me how to higher my fps so that I can more rock in UrT...Specially I am looking forward to be helped by any member who plays UrT or any other member help will be really appreciated without any thought.

Thanks in Advance..

toofan

Technomancer
one reason your ping second your graphics card and final thing post it in the official thread.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
BTW, is 150ms high ? I dont think so. Atleast in a crappy country like India with crappy ISPs, it isnt high.

BTW, is 150ms high ? I dont think so. Atleast in a crappy country like India with crappy ISPs, it isnt high.
India,a crappy county?No,not at all.Only some fools think so.
Crappy ISPs,yeah somewhat crappy.We can get good speeds but at a high cost,like 1M unlimited from Airtel costs Rs.2222/-

On topic,
Krazzy Warrior,lower down the graphics settings from the setup menu.That may help you a bit.use the lowest resolution like 640*480 with no AA.Then see if it gets better.

toofan

Technomancer
My country is an advancing country. Just see in next 2 years where we stand in terms of new coverage and speeds.

toofan

Technomancer
One should have respect for his country. So guy be an Indian and go abroad and tell the world by your hardwork, your behavior, your culture that you belong to India and feel proud to be an Indian.:p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Culture my foot! Whats so good about this land's culture ? Most of it says to follow some non-sense superstition. "Devote your life to God." .... "If you are Jain, dont eat this, dont talk with that person".... gimmi a damn break.

We were born here. So what ? I dunno whats so good to be proud of being an India. You need to accept the things the way they are. India is one of the least developed countries.

toofan

Technomancer
Bhai abhi duniya nahi dekhe hai tumne. Tumko pata nahi hai ki duniya mein kul kitne desh hain or kitne deson ki halat kya hai. Tab pata chalega. Yahen tum freely ghoom rahe ho, jo man mein aaya bol rahe ho kahin or hote to abhi tak pata chal gaya hota.Jab baher jaaoge tab pata chalega ki apna desh kya hota hai.

But its over from my side. Now calm down. A sweet :) from me.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Since you're a kid and ignorant we should forgive you.
At least grow up & start going to college before commenting in public places like forums & community sites. You're still a under-educated child or ill-educated should I say?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Bhai abhi duniya nahi dekhe hai tumne. Tumko pata nahi hai ki duniya mein kul kitne desh hain or kitne deson ki halat kya hai. Tab pata chalega. Yahen tum freely ghoom rahe ho, jo man mein aaya bol rahe ho kahin or hote to abhi tak pata chal gaya hota.Jab baher jaaoge tab pata chalega ki apna desh kya hota hai.

But its over from my side. Now calm down. A sweet :) from me.

What ? You mean the African countries ? Vietnam ? Iraq ? WHAT ? They are still better than India (except a few). And yup, abhi meine duniya nahin dekhi :|.

Since you're a kid and ignorant we should forgive you.
At least grow up & start going to college before commenting in public places like forums & community sites. You're still a under-educated child or ill-educated should I say?

whatever, I dont wanna pick a fight with you. I said what I feel like and what the truth is.

Last edited:

arijit_2404

still find time for games
whatever, I dont wanna pick a fight with you. I said what I feel like and what the truth is.

truth is India still a 3rd-world nation, I agree. It's far behind first world countries in many ways. But no country is a heaven for all.

USA, Canada, UK, Australia etc. are developed nation but that doesn't mean in those countries there's no poverty, no unemployment etc. There's lots of problems in those countries too! See how US fu*ked up financially after the mortgage market crash. People are selling their 4000 sq.ft. houses in $3000 (yes, INR 1.5 lacs) to pay of their loans. In India, we've a better situation.

I've seen slums of USA during my stay - those are not like mumbai slums but conditions of the people are bad. There's same discrimination between people in terms of financial condition, political condition etc. But the difference is US govt. does every possible tricks not to show these problem to outside world (this happens in China too!). In India, govt even doesn't bother about anything except vote banks.

What makes India a 3rd world country is an issue for debate. But the difference in my opinion: Indians are lacking discipline, focus, determination. Those who overcome these issues get success in their life. But no one... i mean NONE of us (including me) are willing to do it as a team for betterment of this country.

Until we get up & do some thing for the betterment of our country without any discrimination, we all should (count me in) hide our mouth into our @$$ hole and behave like we don't know anything.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lolz, funny people out here.

Anyhow, it's we INDIANS who fight for no reasons. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom