How to hide the download...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight

Broken In
Hi,

In Windows XP, I download a file from internet. So, it will show the progress in a dialog.

I want to hide it. how to achieve this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in Linux, this is possible. ie. we can move the file download dialoag box to another workspace.

Is there a similar kind of fuincitonality availabnle in WIN?

champ_rock

champ_rock
well there is a think caled Powermenu (just google it) when u install it, you can right click on any applcation in the running programs and just press "minimize to tray".. this will minimize your download to the right hand bottom corner with your clock..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
champ_rock said:
well there is a think caled Powermenu (just google it) when u install it, you can right click on any applcation in the running programs and just press "minimize to tray".. this will minimize your download to the right hand bottom corner with your clock..
I have PowerMenu installed on my PC but the 'Minimise to tray' option does not appear when I right click on the tabs in the taskbar. It used to work before but does not nowadays. Does anyone know what has gone wrong?

Ishan

In the zone
Ok. u can try virtual desktop..u can start the downloading in one..and then switch to other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom