How to get rid of HutchAlive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion

Journeyman
Hello,
Got a new Hutch connection on my new SE K700i , every thing looked OK with hutch world and acccess till this so called Unobstusive hutchalive came for free.
It brings my display active from its power save mode all the time almost every minute and I have to recharge almost every day!
Can some one be good enough to show me how to get rid of this USELESS service from hutch to save my poor power hungry phone?[/b]

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i dont know about SE K700i but this may help you...
in the menu list look for the tab "Hutch Plus"
it has 2 sub menus 1.Hutch alive
2.My Services

click on "hutch alive"
click on "activation"
now on "deactivate"
now your cellphone will send an sms(Rs2)and you are done!!

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
best option is call up 9886098860 and speak to customer service and you can get rid of this problem buddy

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
i_am_crack said:
best option is call up 9886098860 and speak to customer service and you can get rid of this problem buddy

What u mentioned is Helpline for Bangalore.. He's in Vizag.. I Guess, his Customer Care no shd be 9885098850.. He shd be knowing this by niow..

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Yeap ... I am sorry I thought is customer care all over India... cause i don't travel to other cities than TN.... I didn't knew it...

Any way thanks for guiding me..

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
what pranay said is the standard procedure 4 all nokia phones....i have a SE T630 and this is how i access the option:
go 2 the menu and select connectivity...the first option should b hutch plus (the other options r bluetooth, WAP, IR, etc.)...since im in mumbai...i get orange plus....and then do as pranay said...go 2 activation and de-ativate it....btw, it shouldnt eat up too much battery power....i used 2 have it enabled....it hardly made a difference 2 my battery life.....

OP
S

Scorpion

Journeyman
Thanks Guys

Thank you and I finally saved my display.

K700i 's screen is power hungry and with this service it gets turned on from power saving mode every few seconds and I have to charge it every day.

Any way thank you once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom