[Complaint] How to get refund and file case against Rashi RMA

pratyush997

Inactive
How to get refund and file case against Rashi RMA
Rashi RMA number/ RMA challan number+ name of the shop and location: 150000028484-- Rashi peripherals PVT LTD in b-22, Sudershan pura, Jaipur
Date of purchase: 09/09/12
Date of RMA: 13/09/12
City: Jaipur
The incident in chronological manner:
I bought Asus RT-N13U B1 for 3k from eBay on 30/06/12 and shipment arrived on 09/09/12.

I opened up the package, Started the router, connected it via LAN Cable and started configuring and BOOM! It started Rebooting in every 3-6 mins resulting in Disconnections in Router Mode(AP and Repeater were fine)
The I upgraded The F/W and provided utility, Rebooted router and tried again, Still same issue! <I was screwed :-x >
Called up Ebay Seller and asked him to replace it, He dined by saying that they only replace in case of DOA(Dead on Arrival) but Also told me that in this case he can help me if i send router back to him and he will get it replacement in ASUS Service there , I denied cuz It could have taken 2 weeks for that! :|

On 13/09/12 I went to Jaipur and Explained the Reps abt the issue..dafaq He ignored me lol... It took me 10 mins to explain him abt issue later he just Took the BOX(Bill was in BOX :shock:) from me and gave a Receipt and Told me that It will take 5-6 days to get another replacement Router from Mumbai. I Left the center

On 22/09/12 I remembered that Bill was in BOX and I was like
I called 'em, a guy picked up the call after Long ring and I asked him About the bill that was in box and he said the box is in Mumbai and i'm screwed again and asked him about Status of my Router, he Replied that he can Give me Asus RT-N10<cost 1k> way <Bullshit thing> and I denied and asked him to give me N13u B1 router or else Refund. He politely replied that they donno got any more pieces of that router and if possible he can arrange either refund or repair. :(

EDIT:- The reps. told me that it will take a week minimum and I Got Scanned copy of the Bill BTW but will it be sufficient to claim warranty in future?

Update

On 10/10/12 I called 'em again and asked about the same.. and they told me that the product is shipped from Mumbai on 26th of last month.. I Asked them when will I get it.. The guy discussed something with his colleagues and told me that the router is sent back to Mumbai. DAFAQ.. I asked 'em why and they replied that they don't know abt the matter and told me to call tomm. :(

Update

Got my router back
w/o it's box, Lan Cable, Bill, CD-ROM, Guides etc. and the worst thing is that the issue is not fixed

and Now I'm 100 Km away from Service station!
I'm completely screwed!
Update

Just Got Call from ASUS! regarding Issue !

Update

Updated F/W as told by CC
Till now it's in stable condition
But my bill, Lan cable ain't with me! :(

Update

So Router is Up and in stable condition at the moment but I don't know about the LAN Cable, Bill

Special Thanks to The Sorcerer :)

Last edited:

aCe: dAvE

Broken In
I suggest you talk to one of their "Senior" official and see if it helps. Its a PITA talking to the reps. I've been to Rashi Delhi many times in the past and that is what i learned.

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
Update

So Router is Up and in stable condition at the moment but I don't know about the LAN Cable, Bill

Special Thanks to The Sorcerer :)

Top Bottom