How to get FM Radio on Apple Devices ?

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
AFAIK iPhone doesn't have the Hardware for FM radio. App is only for Internet Radio.

I know that and that is why I said any APP to be able to listen to it over the INternet. After using it for such a while I would have figured out atleast that much ! C'mon common sense ! Tell me what I dont know...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I know that and that is why I said any APP to be able to listen to it over the INternet. After using it for such a while I would have figured out atleast that much ! C'mon common sense ! Tell me what I dont know...

your post-
Does anyone know of a APP or any other way to get FM Radio working on Apple Devices iPhone & iPad ?
you didn't mention that you knew "atleast" that much or you know anything at all. Looked like a general query without much background info. Oh well there is nothing more to say. if you find app that streams your fav. radio station online...then you may as well download that :lol:

red dragon

Master troll
@op,please rephrase your question.
FM and online radio stations are different.
And a big NO is the answer,if you wrote what you actually wanted to know.
If you were asking about internet radio,the answer will be YES!and there are thousands!!

arnoldous

Right off the assembly line
An Iphone doesnot support FM radio application. So, basically, you can not use FM radio on your Iphone.

noob

Cyborg Agent
@op,please rephrase your question.
FM and online radio stations are different.
And a big NO is the answer,if you wrote what you actually wanted to know.
If you were asking about internet radio,the answer will be YES!and there are thousands!!

can you mention few ? esp for Hindi songs ?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
ok for hindi, there is saavn, then shoutcast has hindi stations, Tambura Radio is an app that has a collection of regional language and devotional stations

tunein radio is an app that does what op asked, restreams radio stations in an app and site. there are a few all india stations available, but the coverage of all the stations is less. only delhi, blore, hyderabad and chennai have some stations, and then the categories (for music, talk, sport etc) dont work.

Top Bottom