How to fill up PDF form in computer ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Friends I have to fill up a Govt return which contains 6 pages and are in PDF. They do not give option to fill up the form directly in the computer. What we have to do to take printout of the form and then have to manualy filled up the form. I have do so.
But is there any way/software to edit the required field and fill up the form directly in the computer and take print out. If it is possible the form will be neat and clean as the fields are very small/narrow to fill up by hand.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
You'd probably need a PDF Editor software like Adobe Acrobat (Not reader, just Adobe Acrobat).

Or alternatively, I guess you could print it in a slightly magnified size somehow?

But doing this will give the impression of a Xerox/Photo copy than a proper filled up original form, its better if you fill it by hand. Who cares about neatness in small fields anyway? :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1) take a printout and manually fill up the form
2) use Adobe acrobat (a.k.a abode writer. this isn't adobe reader).

I don't think Govt will accept PC editing of the form. Not sure though. Better check with them. If they accept such way, use Adobe acrobat.

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
I guess U are filling a form For Income Tax......DO as they ask of U

Dont Write the details & take a printout

Take a printout & write it up.....U can exceed the spaces ...dont bother about it

If some other document

try adobe Writer or Foxit editor ..........

OP
skghosh44

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
neogopu said:
I guess U are filling a form For Income Tax......DO as they ask of U

Dont Write the details & take a printout

Take a printout & write it up.....U can exceed the spaces ...dont bother about it

If some other document

try adobe Writer or Foxit editor ..........

Your assumtion is partially correct, it is Service Tax Half yearly return.
I have fill up the form mannualy. The form so conjusted that I have to take so much pain to fill up manually.
Thanks friends, for your suggestion.
I will try foxit editor to fill up the form for the next half year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom