How to download endlessly from megaupload.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Here's my tutorial to download from megauload.com without getting the annoying message of 300 slots busy.

For FIREFOX:
Click Install Now to install addon.

Restart FireFox. Tool-->User Agent Switcher--->Options--->Options

Click User Agents--->Add

Type this:

+ Description: MEGAUPLOAD

+ User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; Alexa Toolbar)

Click OK twice to finish adding User Agent.

From now, before downloading any file on megaupload just go Tools--> User Agent Switcher--->MEGAUPLOAD.

For IE:

Start/run->> type regedit -> ok

Go to: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform]

Note: if U use IE 7

go to: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform]

Right click on Post Platform > New > String Value > type Alexa Toolbar > ok

Now U can download from megaupload without error : "All download slots (..) assigned to your country (....) are in use"

Have fun!

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Mayb Most of the Expert Member knew that ages ago!
Anyway,thank you from those who still wer in the Dark!!!

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
RatedRSuperStar, u need to renew the post, and also restrategise ur formula, as MegaUpload now doesn't give that 300 request limit with "User Agent Switcher", but it does put a download limitation after some 250mb data download, for 3 hrs or so. Noticed it recently. Please update. Urgent need.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Never tried... u don't suppose me to get up in the middle of the night to check out if my downloads r working all right and then restart my damn machine for it's sake!!!

It used to be unlimited a few weeks back(using User Agent Switcher), but not now.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
For firefox, the easiest direct way is:
Type: about:config in the Firefox address bar
-Search for general.useragent.extra.firefox
-Double click on it
-Change the default text with this: Firefox/2.0 MEGAUPLOAD 1.0

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
For IE:

Start/run->> type regedit -> ok

Go to: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Internet Settings\5.0\User Agent\Post Platform]

I don't see the User Agent\Post Platform in the registry editor. So I had to create it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom